News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep...a war chest with the world's crappiest training location, and Alan Richardson as coach and a team going nowhere.
Come on down Dusty, Fyffe, Kelly...
NO.
Not for all the money in the world.
That should have been our red flag right there that all was not well.
Thankfully we got Hanners to eventually put some pride into our vision.
Oh dear 😏

Nice clip at the Maynard incident at the end...
RTB - absolutely across everything - just trots out Sincs running stats from last week - this bloke absolutely gets it - miles ahead of Watters, Richo & Ratts.

Really like this Football Manager approach he has taken empowering his talented assistants and then having the final say re overall strategy, preparation & game day tactics.

RTB - absolutely across everything - just trots out Sincs running stats from last week - this bloke absolutely gets it - miles ahead of Watters, Richo & Ratts.

Really like this Football Manager approach he has taken empowering his talented assistants and then having the final say re overall strategy, preparation & game day tactics.
I'd completely forgotten about Watters... thanks for reminding me... 🤣

Yes, its officially 6 years exactly since the worst game of football that I have ever witnessed live.

The Good Friday disaster - St Kilda vs Norf.

We sure have come a long way.

Yep... that was absolute needles in the eyes stuff, that game.
A horrible, horrible day to have eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are very fortunate Essendon and Carlton (in their wisdom) decided not to take Ross.

We are very fortunate Essendon and Carlton (in their wisdom) decided not to take Ross.
Imagine him at Carlton

Scared Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

I'd completely forgotten about Watters... thanks for reminding me...

Sincere apologies- many of us would still rather have a blunt satay stick inserted into the eyeball than think of Scottie’s time in charge!
I blame Greg Westaway for not clearly explaining to the membership that the satay eye stick was an option

Imagine him at Carlton

Scared Eric Cartman GIF by South Park
they wouldn't have accepted his authoritarian approach to the footy dept, far too many wanna-be cashed-up influencers wanting to have their say

Yes, its officially 6 years exactly since the worst game of football that I have ever witnessed live.

The Good Friday disaster - St Kilda vs Norf.

We sure have come a long way.

Went from that match to the comedy festival. I reckon our performance that day was funnier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back