List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, hey now.

A little bit of banter is all good and well but we all want the same thing.

Let’s not besmirch some of the most prolific track watchers, we need that intel so please keep that in mind when thy casting stones. The forum wouldn’t be what it is without this premium, inside knowledge stream.

I’d take Lobb if he was 21 but he’ll be 32 at the start of next season. We shouldn’t be in the business of recruiting 32 year olds.

Please no to Lobb. Go watch his girlfriends TikTok videos about him getting dropped to VFL if you are even remotely keen on him
I imagine they will look at all that stuff.

I imagine unless it’s a deal that is very favourable they wouldn’t do it - they have bigger plans.

But if your criteria is taking a first round pick to this draft. Probably a second too.

Your not leaving urself with much assets to find a forward/ruck that IMPROVES US.

That is effectively the issue here and why Lobb for the last 12 months of that deal makes sense.

You have a bucket load of cap space and a 1 year rental for say a third rounder and a 4th back our way with Lobb that doesn’t impact what we can do next free agency.

So when people get pissy about players who get targeted. Place the criteria the club has outlined infront of you that limits your draft assets that you are willing to use in trades and it leaves you with a plethora of cap space and not much to trade with unless you start trading listed players and no one will want to trade any good ones.

I’d take Lobb if he was 21 but he’ll be 32 at the start of next season. We shouldn’t be in the business of recruiting 32 year olds.

Amazing what a good looking partner can convince a grown man to do.

Now i know why i never look on that Tik Tok thingy.

Could Caminiti be that 2nd ruck/forward in a couple of years? Only 20 years old and should fill out a bit more as he gets older. I'm not saying rucking full time, but just the guy that helps Marshall out. That's why I feel like going after Lobb would be redundant.
That’s what the club would be hoping after seeing his role last year. Marshall main ruck and Hammer backup. That’s why I think if we go after any ruck this year, it’ll be Ned Moyle because he is a like for like for Marshall. Getting someone like Lobb is almost guaranteeing that we need to chase another pure ruck in the coming 2-3 years to replace both him and act as backup to Row when he starts getting on. We have Hammer and Hayes, we don’t need another fwd/ruck despite the availability issues as Owens fills in when needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, hey now.

A little bit of banter is all good and well but we all want the same thing.

Let’s not besmirch some of the most prolific track watchers, we need that intel so please keep that in mind when thy casting stones. The forum wouldn’t be what it is without this premium, inside knowledge stream.
Yes indeed credit where it's due.

Joffaboy 's premo inside info from training sessions is invaluable for this forum. Some of the best I've ever seen on bigfooty

Yes indeed credit where it's due.

Joffaboy 's premo inside info from training sessions is invaluable for this forum. Some of the best I've ever seen on bigfooty
He is going wild via PM with training updates now.

And this is why people should be kinder to one another.

Could Caminiti be that 2nd ruck/forward in a couple of years? Only 20 years old and should fill out a bit more as he gets older. I'm not saying rucking full time, but just the guy that helps Marshall out. That's why I feel like going after Lobb would be redundant.
I've been thinking this for a while too, decent size, competitive beast… would give him an egde on the other tall forwards trying to squeeze into the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back