23 minute mark - stand and cheer

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe a horrible idea, maybe I’m just gutted again and trying to think of what we can do. Let’s get there Saturday in numbers and support the club. We could all stand at the 23 minute mark and cheer and let Clarko know we care. Above all show up
Just checked flights, but unfortunately a bit to exy. Hopefully Rats gets a standing ovation when he walks out on to the ground.

Might be too late but something on the banner would be ideal.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would it be possible to take a market tent out at quarter time break . Players to stand under it..
Have something appropriate written on the top.
For example ,enough is enough.

As long as it's not insulting etc should be ok.

Maybe a horrible idea, maybe I’m just gutted again and trying to think of what we can do. Let’s get there Saturday in numbers and support the club. We could all stand at the 23 minute mark and cheer and let Clarko know we care. Above all show up
Not a bad idea, might be confused for saying thanks to Buddy though ... or will that be done at the 13 minute mark?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad idea, might be confused for saying thanks to Buddy though ... or will that be done at the 13 minute mark?
Buddy is a big supporter of Clarko (and vice versa) so the confusion wouldn't be a bad thing especially in light of the Buddy booing that has occurred in recent games.

Were getting hounded for this by the nutjobs on twitter who keep trying to make this political.
Sonja copping it too.

Half these campaigners dont realise that our club and Sonja has done more community inclusivity and indigenous rights then the other frauds clubs like Sydney and Hawthorn have in their entire history. Were supporting our coach. Fukc the fukc off.

You're either with us
Or against us
Cane Korne your father
Is Tony McGuiness

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The irony here is that I was told a story yesterday about McGuinness porking Lucy when she was a trainee physio at Glenelg!

So Tony has ****ed both his mum and his wife. Rare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back