Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

C5A78DD9-0F3F-4580-BB95-5F69BB1E31D2.jpg

9A909BC7-3341-4DBE-844C-B85DE8D5C5B1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If tippet is worth 800k a year , Ty isn't worth much less.

200 cm mobile ruck forwards that kick goals are the rarest commodity in afl football , Ty can play both of the hardest positions on the ground .

He is just too valuable to trade unless the offer is ridiculous . Like really really ridiculous

retweet

The most impressive thing about Vickery is his ball use around the ground.

For a big man time seems to stand still when he has the ball in the middle of the ground.

see i have the opposite view of this, whenever he gets the ball in traffic i assume it is a turnover and defenders waiting to force him into a poor disposal. but I dont watch them play much, so I am prolly incorrect on this.

/carry on

I'm sure the Pies are interested in TV. Pity for them that interest is how they can stop him kicking goals against them :D:p

He's better then their KPF's and can ruck. Given the pies best players are old and coming to the end what happens next. Buying as many of the available FA's gets them so far, then blows up as they inflate the pay of the whole team thus making it harder if they ever come good again. They seem to be falling into the arrogance of the EFC. Good on them I say. years of mediocrity we can only hope. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back