Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree best game i have seen him play. He did what he needed to do. Shouldn't lose sight of the fact he played on a very undersized 19yo second gamer in Jon Marsh.
Nathan brown suspension helped

Agree best game i have seen him play. He did what he needed to do. Shouldn't lose sight of the fact he played on a very undersized 19yo second gamer in Jon Marsh.

It is all about his effort. He attacked the ball from the start today and I called him as 'on' in the first 5 minutes.... not 6 goals on but not a complete head case 'on'. He's become very consistent too as he has matured. I actually think we can afford to lose (trade) 1 of our tall forwards. However I wouldn't be trading TV. I think Griff has the most currency of the other guys. I really like Griff and I wouldn't be pushing him out but with McBean and McKenzie, we have reasonable depth....

Never said I did, just pointing out the ridiculousness that many Richmond fans are posting that somehow White is a complete hopeless dud while Vickery is a fantastic 2nd KPF when their outputs (and ages) are extremely close...
White is a completely hopeless dud. Vickery was ok today for a 2nd forward lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White is a completely hopeless dud. Vickery was ok today for a 2nd forward lol
Would have had more if he stayed forward instead of having to give Maric a chopout

How brave, thread ban me for posting cold hard facts then beg me to return after a Richmond win :rolleyes:

Enjoy your win tigs2010, but I know i'll just get thread banned again if I start replying in kind ;)
I wasnt joking when I said Vickery would be your best forward

How brave, thread ban me for posting cold hard facts then beg me to return after a Richmond win :rolleyes:

Enjoy your win tigs2010, but I know i'll just get thread banned again if I start replying in kind ;)
I didn't ban you. I'm only thread mod for one thread and it ain't this one. kozi01 and DontArgue4

If there are any mature fans here who don't need to resort to childish personal insults, sure.
484813374-r-dustin-martin-of-the-tigers-gestures-to-gettyimages.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back