Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

You lot momentarily attracted my attention with your revelation that Vickery is the second coming of Paul Salmon - without the knee injury. I'm heading back over to my board now, don't fret.
Vickery is the second coming of Jesus Christ.... No.... he actually is Jesus Christ

#vickjesus

Vickery is the second coming of Jesus Christ.... No.... he actually is Jesus Christ

#vickjesus
I think the whole thing as been blown out of proportion, someone obviously heard Eddy say how he would love to rub Vick's all over his body and they mistook that for some rumpy pumpy with Ty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The weekend is a perfect example of how we cannot afford to lose Vickery.

He is easily our second most important forward behind Jack.

How I see it

2016- Jack, Vickery (2nd ruck) & McBean will be our three key forwards with Maric or Hampson being the number 1 ruck depending on form.

The weekend is a perfect example of how we cannot afford to lose Vickery.

He is easily our second most important forward behind Jack.

How I see it

2016- Jack, Vickery (2nd ruck) & McBean will be our three key forwards with Maric or Hampson being the number 1 ruck depending on form.
Yep agree with all the above....

Only key is him wanting to stay, if he wants a trade id put a kings ransom on him, he is unique and kicks goals... I think he is a restricted free agent next year though so scum like blues and woods might through something silly to make us match it... But if we call their bluff we could still trade him with kings ransom and blow their TPP out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back