Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think you guys have much to worry about with this.

I'd be surprised if we were interested in Vickery, and even if we were, I doubt we'd do it through a trade this season, and would just wait until next season to grab him through free agency.
Yeah Good luck with that
Cotchin,Riewoldt,Rance,Delidio - Richmond doesnt lose players we want to keep and also with the money you guys will be paying Treloar/Dangerfield
cant see how you could possibly compete with Carlton/Fremantle/Brisbane just to name a few that will be in the market place for a 200cm KPF/Ruck thats a 'Restricted FA'

The woobles trying to play little games.
They want Treloar, Tyrone is the next player to come out of contract of note. We pay or hold onto more for Tyrone, we have less to offer Treloar.
Fathead and co , obviously doesn't realise Dan Richardson has seen more than his share of smoke and mirrors.
Behind the shadows...............

Should demand two draft picks in the first round or at least a draft pick and a quality young player (regardless of whatever club it is). Even if we don't attrack any marquee talent this could still work to our advantage. The one thing that we haven't had is a year where a group of high quality youngsters have come through all at the same time as Geelong had in 2001 with Bartel, Kelly, Johnson and Ablett F/S. And frankly our bottom end talent compromised of rejects, recycles and mature aged journeymen is pretty awful.

Don't mind Vickery staying mind you and likewise a Treloar or Motlop would be nice, but irrespective an injection of three top 20 rated kids might go a hell of a long way to helping the club win a premiership.

All y'all can keep Vickery, we've got mother******* Darcy Moore. :)
Most impressive against the Doggies backline:
15y6lav.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lot momentarily attracted my attention with your revelation that Vickery is the second coming of Paul Salmon - without the knee injury. I'm heading back over to my board now, don't fret.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back