Player Watch #3: Brett Deledio is an obscenely good footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I want to stay up here with my family in civilisation. Cheers for the offer though. We won't forget you.

P.S. Who do you think I am? Shaun ******* Grigg?

Only reason you're staying is cos you're too s**t to trade and nobody wants you.

Finally you've admitted we have been s**t. :oops:

I think you're getting me confused with someone else lol but yeah we're s**t

Lids wont be traded for 'just' motlop ............ Thats just dreaming by the cats and the jurno's

Balme is a smart man and knows alot about footy and players, He can see what we all have with motlop and more due to his involvement at the cats

Caracella has just finished up there and seen what condition motlop came back to pre season and wouldnt condone such a trade and would be well aware of why the cats after 1 year ago went crazy to sign him up on big dollars are now happy to let him leave - Alarm Bells galore here and blake would know exactly why

Hardwick is walking on a tight rope and would know he needs grunt and not motlop to keep his job and get richmond back to the finals
Cant see him signing off on this

Gale, Would know exactly that if a definate win for Richmond wasnt achieved in a Deledio trade then the masses would be all over him and the board - Cant see him agreeing

Deledio - Is contracted and if he is dead set on leaving then it will either be another team or Cats will have to cough up what Tigers would be happy with.

Its not Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back