Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

If he did actually tell the club that he wants to be traded would you still want him to play. .. how would the other players feel about it knowing he does not want to be there... tricky 1
I'll ask James Frawley teammates

Not to sound like a broken record, but the conspiracy theorist in me is flaring up with regards to the timing of this.
Doubt the club would be paying much attention to external rumours going around. With everything that has happened in the past 18 months, this would be like water off a duck's back.

In all seriousness, if Paddy went to BL, you would have to see him more in a forward role than as their number 1 ruckman.

With TBC being out most of the year, Paddy has been going one out for us (successfully, mind you) pretty much all year....with cop outs from Jake, Joe and anyone else with a leap. Maybe he is looking for a change??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn Hanley is a great player.

what is the go with Jackson Paine? The former pie. Potentially key forward available as trade bait?

Doubt that he is AFL standard - Not big enough to be a power forward and lacks speed and agility to be a third forward - he's at the crossroads.

Could it be that Ryder is keeping the girlfriend happy by saying he will look into the options - Of course Ryder speaks to his manager who then sends out feelers - If it ever got to this stage you'd want Ryder to go the GC - The GC have more trading chips.

Could it be that Ryder is keeping the girlfriend happy by saying he will look into the options - Of course Ryder speaks to his manager who then sends out feelers - If it ever got to this stage you'd want Ryder to go the GC - The GC have more trading chips.
* them. They can sort us out a deal that involves caddy or * off.

Pick 4 is a pretty big chip and I have no doubt they would offer it if Ryder was available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back