Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

We are a better side if Conca comes in, definitely. He was a key part of our midfield in 2013 when we finally came good.
His disposal might not be as good as say Lids, but it's good enough and I'm sure it will keep improving.
Edwards used to be a s**t kick too.
He's not even a crap kick

I think he can get lazy with his technique at times. Has a very high ball drop. But when he hits them well, they're lasers.
Yeah I won't say he doesn't have the occasional clanger, he does (or did, hard to say since we haven't seen him play for a year), but Conca has always been a good player and contributor to our team

If he comes in he might have a slow game as he gets used to the pace of AFL again but once he's set he'll be a lock again

Yes I forgot about Hunt. Good call though Hunts defensive game is stronger than Conca's I would imagine and considering Dimma's mindset/gameplan atm that may keep him in the team
Not really, Conca has always been pretty strong defensively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conca.gif

Soon...
I love this

Always had decent hopes for this guy, has that poise and a bit of class that you can't teach.

Have tempered expectation slightly but still pretty cool to finally have some depth at this club.
why did he lose his cool and have the extra belt around his waist.

i always qualify my posts with, i dont watch much footy but, its a take off of the popular refrain im not a racist but...

devils advocate for athletes and pressure, i dont think expectations are necessarily valid or warranted but i always thought he looked like a class player, a pendlebury lite. or nutralite, artificial sweetener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back