Retired 36. Bradley Hartman (2013- 2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya guys, I'm new to BF but just wanted to share the vid I quickly put together that shows some highlights of Brad Hartman

awesome stuff man! :)
Thanks for the highlights.

Was very impressed with his marking...two-footed jumper as well as the conventional leap.
His speed is also eye catching :thumbsu:

Congratulations Wells, I think we just might have a 'special', and he only turned 18 a few days ago!
Once he stared playing for Sturt later in the season, he couldn't be hidden, great pickup with the
P77.
Could've waited till next year, but by then he'd be gone. Very clever by Mr Wells.
Great package, thanks.

Great vid thanks for putting it together.
Some notes I took;
Has good hands and a good vertical leap, can pluck a mark although seems to lack the bulk to muscle out his opponents relying more on height and skill, thats something we can develop in him, has a classic Geelong marking medium tall look.
Has good evasive skills and above average speed, I worry about his burst speed but that could come with some fitness.
Kicking is pretty good, little tweak to his setshot but its a good base to start.
I can see why Wells picked him up and I reckon if he went into next years draft could go as high as mid 20s with some improvement, shows some serious upside and could be a really good player for us.
Maybe a Menzel type up forward (I think thats where he would be suited, winger-forward with Thurlow more a back flank-winger).
The late picks are the ones that the recruiters earn their money, anyone can pick the best with picks 1 or 2 or 3 but when you start getting into the high 30s and into the late rounds is where recruiters really shine IMO, Wells does it better than anyone, I trust he's plucked another potential gem.

Good highlights package. I like the way he tries to take front spot in every marking contest and then uses his long reach and vertical jump to pluck the grab.

Just starting his 18th year, chances are he'll end up 190cm+
Good roll of the dice Wells.
O'Loughlin revisited.

I enjoyed the video, thanks.

Better size than I had imagined, looks like he has not done huge pre-seasons. Was a different type than I had imagined, more key forward than small-medium forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed the video, thanks.

Better size than I had imagined, looks like he has not done huge pre-seasons. Was a different type than I had imagined, more key forward than small-medium forward.

Nowhere near big enough for KF is he? I mean, even if he gets to 190, that's what they're using for flankers and wingers now, and even more so in 2 or 3 years when (if) he gets there.

Great vid thanks for putting it together.
Some notes I took;
Has good hands and a good vertical leap, can pluck a mark although seems to lack the bulk to muscle out his opponents relying more on height and skill, thats something we can develop in him, has a classic Geelong marking medium tall look.
Has good evasive skills and above average speed, I worry about his burst speed but that could come with some fitness.
Kicking is pretty good, little tweak to his setshot but its a good base to start.
I can see why Wells picked him up and I reckon if he went into next years draft could go as high as mid 20s with some improvement, shows some serious upside and could be a really good player for us.
Maybe a Menzel type up forward (I think thats where he would be suited, winger-forward with Thurlow more a back flank-winger).
The late picks are the ones that the recruiters earn their money, anyone can pick the best with picks 1 or 2 or 3 but when you start getting into the high 30s and into the late rounds is where recruiters really shine IMO, Wells does it better than anyone, I trust he's plucked another potential gem.

Looks a bit heavy or unfit , again thats probably upside as once he is fit his mobility will improve.
Sort of Gwilt-ish? That would be my main issue speed , agility.

Cmon Bobby...he already has Malop Street and Moorabool Street named after him.

Can't let him hog the limelight.
Not to mention there's actually a Peter Street in Bell Post Hill.

Looks a bit heavy or unfit , again thats probably upside as once he is fit his mobility will improve.
Sort of Gwilt-ish? That would be my main issue speed , agility.

He does.
I was being nicer by saying ".....it will come with fitness", basically I was saying hes out of shape :p

Not to mention there's actually a Peter Street in Bell Post Hill.

And Grovedale.I.e. the Peter St. shops.

Sorry! My old days as a cabbie kicking in.

even more excited now w what could be ahead :) the name was familiar n on digging a lil deeper young hartman is my uncles n aunties nephew :D and my uncle played over 200+ games for sturt during the 'decade of decadance' of the 60's n 70's under jack oatey....:D chuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back