Player Watch #36: Tyler Sellers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashy Redbacks U12 preseason training again last night. As we arrived the U14’s were finishing up and my son pointed out one of their players walking off in a North jumper. He grabbed his drink bottle next to us and wheeled around to display 36 emblazoned on his back. A fellow U14 player said he loved the jumper and it’s wearer said “yeah my bro gave it to me yesterday”.

Ashy Redbacks U12 preseason training again last night. As we arrived the U14’s were finishing up and my son pointed out one of their players walking off in a North jumper. He grabbed his drink bottle next to us and wheeled around to display 36 emblazoned on his back. A fellow U14 player said he lived the jumper and it’s wearer said “yeah my bro gave it to me yesterday”.
Ashburton ITK Cage Fight Round 1:

Twinkletoes

Vs

Hearts to hearts

Ashburton ITK Cage Fight Round 1:

Twinkletoes

Vs

Hearts to hearts
This is North Big Footy's very own version of Highlander. An immortal Big Footy keyboard warrior must confront the last of his immortal opponents, a brutal internet tough guy who lusts for the fabled prize of Ashy Redbacks ITK. There Can Be Only One.

Cage fight will not be necessary, we’ve moved on to the next stage of our lives and Toes has the status of Ashy insider all sewn up (unless there is another call like this for cameos from my junior team manager era).

This is North Big Footy's very own version of Highlander. An immortal Big Footy keyboard warrior must confront the last of his immortal opponents, a brutal internet tough guy who lusts for the fabled prize of Ashy Redbacks ITK. There Can Be Only One.
And sets up a completely pointless sequel rematch 10 years later when H2H is living off Scott era office block investments and TT is dominating the Masters bodybuilding circuit.

And sets up a completely pointless sequel rematch 10 years later when H2H is living off Scott era office block investments and TT is dominating the Masters bodybuilding circuit.

Yep, The Quickening was bullshit. I'm not even Spanish and now I'm an alien?

Based on earnings per minute of work, Sean Connery may have just pipped Jared Polec for his contribution to Highlander II.

When he was described as Brando-esque they were talking about Superman and not The Godfather.

Whereas some of Polec's later output for us was closer to Brando's um, arthouse period.

amanda bynes cooking GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cage fight will not be necessary, we’ve moved on to the next stage of our lives and Toes has the status of Ashy insider all sewn up (unless there is another call like this for cameos from my junior team manager era).

You’re the O.G. of Ashy insiders H to h.

Instead of raffling a car, we should raffle a spot in the 23 each week.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Trouble is we've been the one club with plenty of guys content to enjoy early retirement sitting on our list.

Atu was trying out for rugby 7s, Edwards was getting ready for * knows what and Wilkinson was applying for Greatest Race. Good work if you can get it.

I agree but the issue will be who'll provide ruck relief.

We probably need to bring in a Greenwood unless we're happy to ruck Sellers, which I can't imagine we are.

Probably depends who we are up against.

Would have worked on the weekend, considering Cadman was used as GWS' relief ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back