Delisted #37: Sean Gregory

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach a kid who played with him at the cannons. He was dumbfounded that he got picked up, apparently not much chop

I'd say this kid who played at the cannons with him is probably mad he didn't get picked up.
As far as a speculative pick 88 goes, we could have done a lot worse. The kid just needs some meat and potatoes

Coach a kid who played with him at the cannons. He was dumbfounded that he got picked up, apparently not much chop

Chris Langford played seconds at school footy level until halfway through Year 12.

Some kids develop at different rates.

Chris Langford played seconds at school footy level until halfway through Year 12.

Some kids develop at different rates.

We just drafted the next Chris Langford?

You beauty

We just drafted the next Chris Langford?

You beauty

Haha, obviously I'm not saying that, just pointing out that not every AFL footballer tears it up from the moment they stop wearing nappies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say this kid who played at the cannons with him is probably mad he didn't get picked up.
As far as a speculative pick 88 goes, we could have done a lot worse. The kid just needs some meat and potatoes

Actually his bottom age and wasn't eligible. His a far better prospect than Mr Gregory, 192cm, solid build, strong mark, good kick, and finished 7th in endurance running amongst the entire Cannons squad.

Chris Bock just needed meat and potatoes too.

Watching his highlights he looks a bit fletch-y.

But he looks a bit of a dasher as well, he reminds me a bit of a cross between will schoefield and Jackson Trengove in the way he runs up the ground but also still manages to stay pretty composed with the ball

probably been mentioned, but how classic is this from Hirdy:

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/Gregory-prepared-for-expectation/10231

“Sean is someone we see as long term to replace Dustin Fletcher, he has a similar type body and a tennis background,” Hird said.

“No pressure on him but we would love him to replace Fletch in three or four years time.”

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/Gregory-prepared-for-expectation/10231

2863690_o.gif

Haha classic Fletch.. doing whatever the hell he wants while everyone is jogging. :D

Like the look of that video, neat kick, doesnt mind a bit of run and looks composed deep in defence. Stoked to grab him at #88!

Doesnt matter that he doesnt turn into a monster, he can stay at Fletcher's physique and play 360+ games.

i really hope he isn't reading all crap we're talking ITT

On this page alone he's been labelled the next fletcher, better than chris langford, and a kepler bradley clone just to balance it out. Go Sean!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back