#4 James Harmes – traded to Bulldogs. Thanks for 'that' kick. You know the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of score involvements today. Tired as the game went on, but had some decent sense about him, which was nice to see. Keep him in, with job security he should flourish.

Looks like good depth player for the future right now, see how he develops.

I like this guys ability to go forward and take grabs at the highest point.

Once he's up and going he could be good for a goal or two per game.

Sticks his head over it and he has some wheels on him when he wants
Hes showing just as much as ANB and Stretch IMO

Sticks his head over it and he has some wheels on him when he wants
Hes showing just as much as ANB and Stretch IMO
Yeah, lots of great attributes. From what I saw he sure can run down an opponent and as you say doesn't baulk at the footy.

Yeah, lots of great attributes. From what I saw he sure can run down an opponent and as you say doesn't baulk at the footy.

Really wasnt expecting this off the rookie list, I hope hes not another Evans/Nicholson ( shudders ) but I do see some really positive skills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did well as sub. Got a bit of it, laid some tackles and kicked a goal.

Now lets abolish that rule and never speak of it again.
I dunno, felt it took us from 20 players to 21 today...

His ability to handball up quickly from a loose ball is a very good attribute. A nice mark in the backline when he came on. Then some good footy in the last quarter.

A midfielder with some toe and forward ability. Good signs. No idea if he'll make it long term or what his ceiling is etc but the list is much better with guys like this on it and pushing forward.

Very impressed with this kid, he's hard at it has some footy smarts and will prove to be an inspired very cheap pick up.

He's a team player and that's important.

Could be a good depth player. I'm not completely sold on him just yet. I think he'll be right back down the pecking order once Petracca, Trengove, Kent and Salem are fit, and if Toumpas finally comes good. But I like how hard he goes at it. I haven't seen anything yet that makes me go WOW, we need to get this kid onto the senior list. But I'd rather we played him than Matt Jones or Bail. He's a mad Dees fan too isn't he? Maybe that's why he looks like he's really enjoying himself out there. I hope the kid keeps improving, he seems well liked.

He's a beautiful kick too. He kicks flat and they go where he wants them too. He featured in a piece of play a couple of weeks back where he kicked straight down through the corridor to Dawes (I think) which set up a goal. It was a beautiful kick. I like him too :)

Those contested marks will keep him in the team. It's becoming increasingly valuable to have players who can 'rest' up forward and have an impact rather than go to the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back