Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – Round 8 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the silliest grab I’ve heard in a while. Harrison spoke for nearly four minutes and about 15 seconds of it was about Windsor following being directly asked about him. Don’t see how this equals “all he wanted to talk about was another player”. FMD
Write them a letter.

Write me a letter.
Gladly

Dear Nev, it’s one thing to have an embarrassing breakdown when someone disagrees with your opinion about what statistics show about a team, though it was hilarious when you did. It’s entirely another to get so upset because someone thinks the outsourced content you posted was silly. Maybe calm down a bit?

Thanks

Gladly

Dear Nev, it’s one thing to have an embarrassing breakdown when someone disagrees with your opinion about what statistics show about a team, though it was hilarious when you did. It’s entirely another to get so upset because someone thinks the outsourced content you posted was silly. Maybe calm down a bit?

Thanks
I don't mean to nitpit a lovely put together letter but I noticed you failed to put your name at the bottom.

Gladly

Thanks

Now that we've had our breakup letter, perhaps time to put me on block like you were going to a few days ago? Reckon everyone would be better off.

Regards,

Lord Nev.

Now that we've had our breakup letter, perhaps time to put me on block like you were going to a few days ago? Reckon everyone would be better off.

Regards,

Lord Nev.
Not for the world. You’re performance yesterday was pure gold

I don't mean to nitpit a lovely put together letter but I noticed you failed to put your name at the bottom.
Felt redundant in a post, but quite right, it could come across as rude.

Yours truly

PG

This is just a small thing but how good was it when Petty clunked that huge mark on the wing, handballed it to a running Windsor who hit JVR inside 50?

Love that Windsor wants the ball in these situations. It's also something we should do a lot more of when Gawn/Petty/JVR marks on the wings to then give a quick handball to get some overlap and 1v1s inside 50. Never understood why we don't have Windsor or Trac running past Gawn every time he takes a grab really.

This is just a small thing but how good was it when Petty clunked that huge mark on the wing, handballed it to a running Windsor who hit JVR inside 50?

Love that Windsor wants the ball in these situations. It's also something we should do a lot more of when Gawn/Petty/JVR marks on the wings to then give a quick handball to get some overlap and 1v1s inside 50. Never understood why we don't have Windsor or Trac running past Gawn every time he takes a grab really.
Because Gawn thinks he kicks like Darren Jarman and refuses to give it off

Trac plays forward of the ball but yeah Windsor or Rivers playing as the receiver would be good. Pretty basic 1-2 play with a ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the silliest grab I’ve heard in a while. Harrison spoke for nearly four minutes and about 15 seconds of it was about Windsor following being directly asked about him. Don’t see how this equals “all he wanted to talk about was another player”. FMD
You must be new to twitter/X PG 😂

Trac plays forward of the ball

but yeah Windsor or Rivers playing as the receiver would be good. Pretty basic 1-2 play with a ruckman.
This is where I want Liam Baker in Red&Blue, to play this role... Windsor and Chin can't do it all the time.

More offence, when we've won the footy.

There are some similarities with Windsor for sure. Both guys look completely out of control running at full pace yet are in fully control if that makes sense. They think thru things while going for a run. Unlike your Jayden Hunt's when they go for a gallop, the blood rushes to his head and you just know hes going to **** it all up.

There are some similarities with Windsor for sure. Both guys look completely out of control running at full pace yet are in fully control if that makes sense. They think thru things while going for a run. Unlike your Jayden Hunt's when they go for a gallop, the blood rushes to his head and you just know hes going to * it all up.
Darting around opponent and attack on the ball are similarities I can see.

Darting around opponent and attack on the ball are similarities I can see.
Yeah, Flower is a better kick, not saying Windsor is bad and he cant improve but dont think he'll ever be as good as Flower. He most certainly wont ever be as good as Flower overhead, he was an amazing mark for his size. Special player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back