Roast We are the shittiest of shit, like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SHIT Warning includes club criticisms

When will Matthew Nicks be sacked?

• Before the end of 2022

• End of 2022

• Middle of 2023

• End of 2023

• Middle of 2024

• End of his contract (2024)

• He will last beyond his current contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To be sitting in 14th and have a percentage of 108.6 shows how horribly inconsistent we are. We'd be sitting lower if the opposition kicked much straighter.

We're terrible starters. In the 7 losses and draw, we have only won the first quarter twice. (2-6 in first quarters). We've had 6 quarters with 1 goal or less (2 goaless).

In the 4 wins, 3-1 in the first quarter. Lost the first quarter vs Carlton but ended up stealing the win in unlikely fashion. Two of the wins were vs North and West Coast, two teams that certainly won't set the world on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap, I only just saw that we gave Gunston a guard of honor. I feel so conflicted because Kane Cornes is right!
But honestly this speaks volumes in so many ways.
Mate, if we didn't give him a guard of honour we would have been slammed

How many of our current lot would even know Gunson played for us once upon a time

Bet many are thinking of jumping ship to try to win a flag or 3 the way Jack did

Holy crap, I only just saw that we gave Gunston a guard of honor. I feel so conflicted because Kane Cornes is right!
But honestly this speaks volumes in so many ways.
I hate Karen Cornes the 5 minute fireman with every strand of my being - and yet I agree with him.
I was at the game and sat at that end. I watched all the players go to Gunston and give him slaps on the back and smile and laugh when he kicked his last goal.
When we lined up, I nearly vomited.

Gunston (to the AFC) is a traitorous, treacherous, sooky mumma's boy. We should despise him. To be all chummy and line up for him was just embarrassing.

This club is a joke. It starts at the very top and makes it's way through the entire club. A pathetic bunch of mediocre wannabe's.

Mate, if we didn't give him a guard of honour we would have been slammed

How many of our current lot would even know Gunson played for us once upon a time

Bet many are thinking of jumping ship to try to win a flag or 3 the way Jack did
When has a guard of honor by opposition teams been done for milestone games? If he was retiring, sure! But for a 250th game?

Back