Are we happy?

Are you happy about the AFC?

• Yes - deliriously happy, feeling great, going ok, ok alright fine

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No - utterly hopeless, really mad, bit pissed off, [vague grumbling]

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t realise my moods were meant to be binomial.
season 16 laughing GIF

I think you need a few more options, there maybe a few sad sacks on here that will vote no, will always vote no, because they never really are happy, but I doubt anyone is a full on yes, we all know what we have isn't a finished product and even though I personally think we are on the right track there is still a lot of opportunity to mess this up.

The way I see it is..

after a last 5 years thats seen the camp, fxxk ups, fiasco’s, dumbfxxk selection decisions, the pyke/burton press conference, Roo saying we should go support someone else if we dont like it, ludicrously over the top contracts dished out to some players, bewildering draft selections, burton, hass and “Hamstring Awareness”, the brad crouch FA trade negotiation “bluff”, the tyson stengle disaster where we dumped an AA standard player to apease the apricot slice brigade of nana’s, endless mediocrity, a spoon, 3 bottom 5 finishes and no finals..

Should anyone really be happy?..

IMO if you are happy with what the club has achieved/delivered over the past five years then…

Your one strange mutherfxxker..

Close thread/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you need a few more options, there maybe a few sad sacks on here that will vote no, will always vote no, because they never really are happy, but I doubt anyone is a full on yes, we all know what we have isn't a finished product and even though I personally think we are on the right track there is still a lot of opportunity to mess this up.
For 25 years we have failed when the pressure comes on. Who would be happy? Seriously.

I voted No FYI

Be prepared to have it hijacked.

There is nothing wrong with being happy about the clubs overall position right now. Its entertaining and we have improved massively. I just think there are a few people here that refuse to acknowledge anything might not be as good as it could be. Thats where I am coming from. Just like people who are miserable and think Roo is pulling all the strings and the club will never be good aren't seeing the good thats in front of them.

Anyways thats why I am in the middle. I see both sides.

Forward - Happy
Backs - Happy
Midfield - Not even close
The overall talent in the club - happy (in context as in from where we were)
The lack of development opportunities this year - Not even close
The culture - Happy
Nicks - Bahahahaha ******* delirious.
Winning the way we have - Happy
Losing the way we have - not even close

Back