Happy Australia Day 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

feels so dishonest the push for a change, either a cash grab by activist types who wouldn't have their positions in the private sector, a distraction used by big business or virtue signaling from the individual types who like a bit of attention

I mean, 'if you don't understand vote no' has been an express campaign pitch in the last two referenda.

They were assisted in this campaign significantly by Albanese giving the impression that he also didn't understand what the proposal was.

If you’ve known the man as long as I have, you’ll know that excuse is preprinted for all electoral wrong think ;)

You mean those dozens of other referendums when I've said that??

You’re batting 1000 though ;)

In this case, I agree with Mutineer. It was politically naive for the ALP to pursue it once there wasn't bipartisan support. As you've said yourself, Sanders - Australia hasn't been racially progressive in its past, and getting this up was always going to be a challenge when there wasn't clear community support.

It’s almost like they didn’t expect to win and it was a giant virtue positioning and distraction exercise

Parents gone missing...
Interesting..

So… when you constantly bleat and post your nonsense on the politics thread about young white kids running around stealing cars, bashing people, breaking into homes and involving themselves its “Labor unable to control the justice system”..

But when its First Nations kids its cause their “parents have gone missing”..

And you carry on about violence and rape in First Nations communities like its mutually exclusive to these communities..

Hate to tell you but family violence, abuse and rape is rife among white Australian communities too.. just have a look at how many women are murdered by their partners every year in this country..

Interesting..

So… when you constantly bleat and post your nonsense on the politics thread about young white kids running around stealing cars, bashing people, breaking into homes and involving themselves its “Labor unable to control the justice system”..

But when its First Nations kids its cause their “parents have gone missing”..

And you carry on about violence and rape in First Nations communities like its mutually exclusive to these communities..

Hate to tell you but family violence, abuse and rape is rife among white Australian communities too.. just have a look at how many women are murdered by their partners every year in this country..
Probably shows where the board is at when posters feel enabled to just make those comments.

Mind you, I'm not 100% surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a bit more regular than clockwork, and you take yourself way too seriously.

”Look at all these idiots taking the BAIT! Why does this thread even exist!!”

Ha.

View attachment 1894349

Also like clockwork, the only thing you're working with is two hands.

I decided to troll the troll thread back- looks like someone got upset by it.

someone big mad on here today

tourettes-guy-bob-saget.gif

Too slow as usual. I've already claimed he's upset, I've got the high ground.
you sure do.... you are now the top troll on this thread - congratulations

Top Contributors
[IMG alt="Southerntakeover"]https://www.bigfootycontent.com/avatars/s/22/22875.jpg?1338989439[/IMG]

Southerntakeover

Hall of Famer · From At vB temple...
  • Posts 38,620
  • Likes 32,768
  • Points 7,679
[IMG alt="Sir Ronald Mac"]https://www.bigfootycontent.com/avatars/s/217/217343.jpg?1679741108[/IMG]

Sir Ronald Mac

I think it's nice that you know your role so well. Most people would try to come up with something new, and here you are happily hype-manning the same missed point that Slippery ran.

Why should I care about the thread post numbers? My critique was of the quality of the trolling attempt. A lot of effort, and no one riled up taking the bait. Can't really say the same when I've got the full grandad patrol after me at once, can he?

I think it's nice that you know your role so well. Most people would try to come up with something new, and here you are happily hype-manning the same missed point that Slippery ran.

Why should I care about the thread post numbers? My critique was of the quality of the trolling attempt. A lot of effort, and no one riled up taking the bait. Can't really say the same when I've got the full grandad patrol after me at once, can he?
Yeah but 40 is the new 30 as they say...and of all the lovely things we could accuse you of over the years - ageism wasn't the first thing that came to mind💋

I decided to troll the troll thread back- looks like someone got upset by it.
My critique was of the quality of the trolling attempt. A lot of effort, and no one riled up taking the bait. Can't really say the same when I've got the full grandad patrol after me at once, can he?

Nice try.

You got entangled in the very “culture wars” that you condescended to everyone about. You were better than them, apparently.

Turns out you’re not.

And now instead of owning it you’re pretending it was all a big troll.

Nice try.

You got entangled in the very “culture wars” that you condescended to everyone about. You were better than them, apparently.

Turns out you’re not.

And now instead of owning it you’re pretending it was all a big troll.

I think the thread was created trying to find some 'woke lefties' that he could upset by being edgy, he failed, and now the thread consists of people like you getting in your feelings.

So yes, I am better than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back