Player Watch #7: Daniel Butler

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually pretty excited for this guy, pace and skills, reckon he's got that look about him and in his eye that says he'll be a good player. Sometimes you can just tell by looking at a bloke if he's gonna be at least good or not gonna make it, and I reckon this guy is at least gonna be super handy.
I thought the same about Tim Flemming

Yep fudging the numbers as I suspected. Butler looks jake King sort of height too.

Just on looks he looks to me like he could be Chris Knight's brother....

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty excited for this guy, pace and skills, reckon he's got that look about him and in his eye that says he'll be a good player. Sometimes you can just tell by looking at a bloke if he's gonna be at least good or not gonna make it, and I reckon this guy is at least gonna be super handy.
I thought the same about Post....

Haha, be positive fellas!
Actually just watched the 16 minute inside draft video on RFC, pretty interesting.
Our recruiters were pretty happy with the draft! "Happiest I've walked out of a draft since...2008" said one Tiges recruiter.

Haha, be positive fellas!
Actually just watched the 16 minute inside draft video on RFC, pretty interesting.
Our recruiters were pretty happy with the draft! "Happiest I've walked out of a draft since...2008" said one Tiges recruiter.
2008 Richmond recruites :)
Tyrone Vickery
Jayden Post
Tom Hislop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was interesting also that Blair said when selecting Butler "when i saw him at the start of the year I walked away thinking "second round" " or something to that effect.

I thought it was interesting also that Blair said when selecting Butler "when i saw him at the start of the year I walked away thinking "second round" " or something to that effect.
The excitement when they realised the big fella was going to be still there at 77 was infectious .

My missus was impressed.
The speed/endurance combo is the thing that impresses me. Fingers crossed, there's not too many 3rd rounders that make it.
Or even 4th rounders :D

I'm looking forward to seeing how that whole draft crop ends up shaping the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back