VFL Past #75: Kurt Aylett

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be popular with the boys. The stopped and pushed him to the front to walk off first.

Didn't see the game, so would love to see any gifs/footage of Kurt celebrating.

tumblr_n5cth4QxZg1qg2uiio1_1280.jpg

Anyone got a breakdown of when Hannebery got his possessions?

Aylett ran with him in the first half. I lost interest in the game pretty quickly and haven't looked at a replay yet but it seemed that Hannebery wasn't particularly influential in the first half.

Hope that he retains his spot for another week or two. Want to see him play comfortable with the pace of the game.

Aylett is exactly the sort of player we need to fast track to be a better team in the long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a breakdown of when Hannebery got his possessions?

Aylett ran with him in the first half. I lost interest in the game pretty quickly and haven't looked at a replay yet but it seemed that Hannebery wasn't particularly influential in the first half.

Hope that he retains his spot for another week or two. Want to see him play comfortable with the pace of the game.

Aylett is exactly the sort of player we need to fast track to be a better team in the long term.

He had 19 disposals in the first half to Aylett's 2.

Not that Kouta had an awesome night or anything, but I didn't even notice Hannebery all night up until he decapitated Hurley.

19 disposals can be misleading, If Shaun Grigg gets 19 disposals that means you immediately get the pill back 19 times

Not that Kouta had an awesome night or anything, but I didn't even notice Hannebery all night up until he decapitated Hurley.

19 disposals can be misleading, If Shaun Grigg gets 19 disposals that means you immediately get the pill back 19 times

Well I'm going to adopt this.

I didn't want my resident fanboi status to cloud judgment.

15 tackles on the weekend in the VFL to go along with 20 disposals.

77 tackles in 7 VFL games. :thumbsu:

Give him and Edwards a shot in the seniors alongside Kav for an extended period, imo.

Agreed. Blokes like Melksham should be out of the side anyway. I say give them a guaranteed four weeks to show what they have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back