Past #8: Daniel Wells - joins Collingwood as a FA - North get pick #32 as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I dropped down to training today and Wells was clearly the standout. His speed, vision, skills and kicking penetration were a cut above everyone else IMO. And yes he looks bigger without it in anyway affecting his agility. As long as keeps away from Drew he should have an amazing year and so therefore should the club.

Yes I dropped down to training today and Wells was clearly the standout. His speed, vision, skills and kicking penetration were a cut above everyone else IMO. And yes he looks bigger without it in anyway affecting his agility. As long as keeps away from Drew he should have an amazing year and so therefore should the club.
How was taz and Benny Jacobs?

How was taz and Benny Jacobs?
Taz was doing a fair bit of training on the sidelines one on one away from the main group but then joined in the match practice later on. As always he is looking fantastic. An amazing looking athlete but time will tell whether or not that translates to being a smart and effective footballer.
Benny Jacobs I just commented on the other thread. We watched him commit kamikaze suicide by bravely backing back into a rampaging leading Waite. Knew it was coming but took the hit and was winded for a good minute or so. Got up and continued though and really showed how much he wants that spot in the side. Looked impressive and with acts like that can only continue to impress the coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL
Had a good look at Kangas today. Searching hit out ... if Daniel Wells stays fit, look out ! Scorching.

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL
Wells looks stronger in legs and upper body. Potentially a huge bonus after last year's layoff

59047268.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back