8 wins in a row coming right up!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Our draw opens up like the proverbial as of NOW!!!!

GWS, Bris, Stk, Carl, Geel, Ess, Melb & GC over the next 8 weeks. Seriously, other than Geel (who we now have the wood over anyway), I can't see any of these teams troubling us. We'll then be 13 & 6 with a VERY healthy %, sitting in the top 4, where we belong. This is when you round up every spare $ and whack it on us to make the top 4. It's as simple as that.

Brace yourself boys & girls - we're in for a spectacular 2 months ahead!!!!
So far so good.

I'm going to the brisbane game for Boomers 400th.
Of the 5 occasions I have gone to watch a game up there we have lost.
Don't pencil this one in just yet.
My son booked tickets too but I just reckon Boomer is about to rested for 'soreness'. Can't believe 400 will be up there where AFL is on the skids.

I'm going to the brisbane game for Boomers 400th.
Of the 5 occasions I have gone to watch a game up there we have lost.
Don't pencil this one in just yet.

Thanks Mr Smoocher. I've been there once and it was a disaster. I'm not going back but just because we've won one on the trot doesn't change a thing.

I can't see us winning another game as I said before and now that Carlton have won a game again they are on a roll and I think even they will catch us which means that only the two banana state teams might be below us, mind you if they each beat us which I think they will then they may catch us too.

I'm very worried in case you cant pick that up.

Our draw opens up like the proverbial as of NOW!!!!

GWS, Bris, Stk, Carl, Geel, Ess, Melb & GC over the next 8 weeks. Seriously, other than Geel (who we now have the wood over anyway), I can't see any of these teams troubling us. We'll then be 13 & 6 with a VERY healthy %, sitting in the top 4, where we belong. This is when you round up every spare $ and whack it on us to make the top 4. It's as simple as that.

Brace yourself boys & girls - we're in for a spectacular 2 months ahead!!!!

Any other pearls of wisdom Nostradamus? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

We will be lucky to win 2 more games for the year. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone saw Carlton and Melbourne play this weekend we cannot be complacent in the second half. Thinking that we have an "easier" second half is a recipe for disaster.

We haven't earned the right to be cocky and think we only need to turn up to win.

Can't see us beating any of dogs saints or cats after tonights pitiful effort

Any other pearls of wisdom Nostradamus? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

We will be lucky to win 2 more games for the year. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Change thread title to 7 games, problem solved :D

( oh wait......do we still have another trip to Qld. and a game against Carlton ? )

( and Melbourne will have to beat us eventually....)

Ok....let's just take it 1 week at a time ( no maths involved there and that way we can keep it " simple " for the playing group )

Replace win with loss in thread title and we should be sweet.

Now why didn't l think of that ? Short, succint.
Like a 30m pass to a leading fwd. after your team-mate have stripped G.A.J. of the ball, smashed his dodgy shoulder into the turf and allowed you to pick-up and hit someone on the chest 15m our directly in front of goal.

Opening up Pandora's box hey? Never liked her anyway.

GWS- away- hmmm

GC- away , reckon Ablett will be back for this one, and why wouldn't he? Be gifted and easy 35+ disposals 3 goal comeback game.

Brisbane away.

You may need to visit Spec savers Arthur....

I realise there's tongues and cheeks involved in this thread, must say I feel a tad embarrassed. Ablett only got 31 touches and three goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back