Senior 9. Jack Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

In 2013 Jack Trengove some what surprised the Footy world only averaging 17.9 disposals per game.

But the positive to this is he got 10 tackles or more in 3 games for season 2013, His aggression playing against lower teams on the ladder is good, but against to teams his tackle count drops. He averaged 4.7 tackles for 2013 and that could be boosted to 6 tackles per game if he uses the same aggression as he does against lower ladder clubs.

What we should hope to get out of him in 2014: In 2014 he will hopefully be playing more aggressive against the contender clubs and kicking more goals filling in for Sylvia.

Overall rating: 6.1

Do you guys reckon Jack is one to watch in 2014? IMO he can become elite, he seems almost forgotten in the footy world.

Ever since that rising star game against Brisbane he's been one of my favourite non-Carlton players, so determined to win the ball. One I'd take in a heartbeat.

Is he still highly rated at the Dees? And my main question, should I consider him for my supercoach, he'd be cheap!

Do you guys reckon Jack is one to watch in 2014? IMO he can become elite, he seems almost forgotten in the footy world.

Ever since that rising star game against Brisbane he's been one of my favourite non-Carlton players, so determined to win the ball. One I'd take in a heartbeat.

Is he still highly rated at the Dees? And my main question, should I consider him for my supercoach, he'd be cheap!
The talent has always been there. No captaincy is a massive weight off his mind/shoulders and apparently his movement at training is better/quicker. With Cross/Jones/Vince copping the tagging heat this is the year for Trengove to break the shackles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back