Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he copy from the same guy that "invented" the term 'flog'? :rolleyes:

Did you invent the SFA too?

I never invented the word "flog", nor did I claim to.. I certainly made it what it is in here though precious, and you know it.

Never fear the king is here.

Seems we have created quite the stir.

Lol at pantskyle. Claiming that he doesn't care but still feels the need to post 35 times in this thread already. But what I find more amusing are your comments about me being a has-been and yet you've been trying hard for a good season and a half to get me to the Bears. So either I am pretty good at what I do or you aren't that great a picking players to recruit to your team. Pick one.

Never fear the king is here.

Seems we have created quite the stir.

Lol at pantskyle. Claiming that he doesn't care but still feels the need to post 35 times in this thread already. But what I find more amusing are your comments about me being a has-been and yet you've been trying hard for a good season and a half to get me to the Bears. So either I am pretty good at what I do or you aren't that great a picking players to recruit to your team. Pick one.
I'm just enjoying the show Elizabeth.

I haven't actually tried to sign you for a good few months and I only wanted you so I could laugh at the Wonders. Shame though Liz. I could have had a lot of fun with that.

Did Gee Dub just call himself a great poster?

Gee Dub, you are Scott Norton.

I don't understand this.

You're currently not within a bull's roar of the top 60 posters in the comp. Fools gold.

So you don't think there's any posters in that list that I wouldn't be better than? What a joke.

Once a coward, always a coward.. Even his "greatest claim to fame" is just a rehashed copy of stuff I did.

Still talking about the glory days I see. You're one of those old guys at the bar that always talks about how great they were back in the day but in actual fact they were a reserve grade hack who once kicked 4 goals in a game.

I don't understand this.

So you don't think there's any posters in that list that I wouldn't be better than? What a joke.

Still talking about the glory days I see. You're one of those old guys at the bar that always talks about how great they were back in the day but in actual fact they were a reserve grade hack who once kicked 4 goals in a game.
You involved yourself in a nWo take over and you don't get my reference?

The Filth Wizard make Gee Dub stop. He is doing it again.

This is an opportunity too good to pass up. That operation was always going to fail and I soon realised that.
Tell me what has failed? The one person who helped rebuild the swampies is still here, still fighting, there is no failure at all. I'm actually quite glad I stopped pushing for you. Of all the people who have joined the dragons you have the least if any upside. You have done nothing for seasons, you are a forgotten soul of the SFA.

I don't understand this.

Nice brush off.. Can't wait to see you in match threads, we can continue to eat you aliv.... Oh, that's right.. Don't worry, we'll be lucky to see you.

Good old Kleenex Dubz.. Everyone thought Beng would be a better captain than me, boo hoo, I'll show them, I'll join the Dragons and give the captaincy to Shermy.

Gutless flog.

I think Citroin would have placed around 63rd from those who didn't receive votes, but I guess you may be slightly better placed than him, although he's active, so in saying that, it's still relatively hard to tell.

As for those who actually made the list...absolutely not.

Once a coward, always a coward.. Even his "greatest claim to fame" is just a rehashed copy of stuff I did.

Glad you are here for this issue. Shame you couldn't get votes in for the EKA though

You are a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just enjoying the show Elizabeth.

I haven't actually tried to sign you for a good few months and I only wanted you so I could laugh at the Wonders. Shame though Liz. I could have had a lot of fun with that.

Tone it down mate, you are trying just abit too hard to show how much you aren't pissed off with this. You aren't fooling anyone here.

I'm just trying to work out if it's because you didn't do it or because your brother did.

Tell me what has failed? The one person who helped rebuild the swampies is still here, still fighting, there is no failure at all. I'm actually quite glad I stopped pushing for you. Of all the people who have joined the dragons you have the least if any upside. You have done nothing for seasons, you are a forgotten soul of the SFA.

Says the guy who left for a season. When I left that bid a doomed. Sure you got in but look at what has happened. Everyone that was good for you left and those that are left are massive sooks whinging about how you're s**t but not doing anything about it.

Glad you are here for this issue. Shame you couldn't get votes in for the EKA though

You are a joke

Nice work commenting on s**t you know nothing about toss. Look forward to rocketing up your hypocritical rankings.. It's nice that you still notice me.. I can be your hero baby.

My favourite time of the year- the end of season period where IMS actually turns up and tries to take me down. Unfortunately fo him all he does is get flustered and start telling everyone I'm melting down and I need a tissue, hoping that they will be fooled.

Tone it down mate, you are trying just abit too hard to show how much you aren't pissed off with this. You aren't fooling anyone here.

I'm just trying to work out if it's because you didn't do it or because your brother did.
Is this the tactic Elizabeth?

I have a team why would I want to do a wrestling storyline from the 90s?

If you are going to be any good you should get better.

Nice work commenting on s**t you know nothing about toss. Look forward to rocketing up your hypocritical rankings.. It's nice that you still notice me.. I can be your hero baby.

I know you didn't put votes in and have stood down as captain

You are irrelevant and a joke, you are the last person who should be passing judgement about others being poor captains after your disgusting efforts this season

My favourite time of the year- the end of season period where IMS actually turns up and tries to take me down. Unfortunately fo him all he does is get flustered and start telling everyone I'm melting down and I need a tissue, hoping that they will be fooled.

He is still working on the flog cutter awards from season 17 give him a break

Lol.. Poor little Dubz.. It's all falling apart for you again isn't it.. You just need a cuddle.. I'm sure one of your newly acquired team mates will hook you up and tel you how special you are.

Is the rigging of a B&F included in your contract? If not, releasing that last little thing that might have made you a little relevant must be tough.

I think Citroin would have placed around 63rd from those who didn't receive votes, but I guess you may be slightly better placed than him, although he's active, so in saying that, it's still relatively hard to tell.

As for those who actually made the list...absolutely not.
I'm unsure as to whether or not that is a compliment or....

It's all starting to unravel. All those unanswered questions, but it just came to me.

Hate accuses Logger of rigging the sim after his once beloved Furies couldn't achieve the ultimate glory.

He's now decided to take the easy option and join the club the new simmer plays for. He was being serious...he actually thinks the premiers end up being the club the simmer plays for.

What happens when boncer34 retires mid season and Wacky Tiger becomes the competitions new simmer and the Furies win the season 19 title?
Again, Son of God thinking he knows it all.

I hate to break it to you, but I was well on my way to the Dragons long before Logger decided to hang up his electronic simming powers here in the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back