Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 3, 2002
Whincup's Garage
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, MUFC, Triple 8
There is a Port Supporter and he has been unemployed for a long time, he decides he has had enough and goes to the local Centre link office, he says to the centre link bloke behind the counter ‘I’ve had enough of being unemployed I really want a job, can you give me a job’ the bloke behind the counter says ‘well you are in luck we had a job come in this morning for a chauffeur, you would be working for a 60yr old millionaire and get to drive him in his huge stretch limo, you also get to live at his house and use all the facilities at his house, pool, spa and gym, you will also be on $80,000 a year and he also has three very hot daughters who live at the house’ the port supporter says ‘your bull********ing me right???’ the centerlink guy replies ‘well you started it’

:D :D

In: Cochrane
Out: Chaplin

*PAF said:
In: Cochrane
Out: Chaplin

how does that work, the poor bloke did a fair job last week on Thommo i thought and even got the footy 19 times himself. Is it just team balance, with sydney not having a great deal of tall forwards like the kangaroos or has Choco gone mad?

RooDog said:
how does that work, the poor bloke did a fair job last week on Thommo i thought and even got the footy 19 times himself. Is it just team balance, with sydney not having a great deal of tall forwards like the kangaroos or has Choco gone mad?
In all fairness, it was Chad for Chappy, but wrt Cochrane there are some on the Port board that say it is a matter of match ups and photos.
Match ups and photos being separate items that is. :p

SpringChoke said:
it looks like Chaplin is about to board the Damon White bus - harsh.

What you don't appreciate is, as Choco is at pains to point out, all our young players understand the need for them to have a 5 year apprenticeship in the SANFL while getting the occasional run in the side when the injury list is really bad. This then prepares them for the several year apprenticeship they need to serve as taggers or permanent forward pockets before they might get a look in at their preferred position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back