Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men Round 25 and its the penultimate round City may have clinched the Premiers Plate already but we still have some important matches in the lead up to finals. Friday night we have a top six battle between Western Sydney V Wellington, can the Nix finally secure their finals spot? On Saturday we have an F3 derby which promises to be spicey. On Sunday we have a wooden spoon battle between Victory V Macarthur and an ANZAC eve match on Monday night between Brisbane V Sydney FC.

A-League Men Round 25

Friday 21st April
Western Sydney Wanderers V Wellington Phoenix 7:45pm EST, 9:45pm NZLT CommBank Stadium

Saturday 22nd April
Newcastle Jets V Central Coast Mariners 5:00pm EST, McDonald Jones Stadium
Western United V Melbourne City 7:45pm EST, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 23rd April
Melbourne Victory V Macarthur F.C 3:00pm EST, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
Perth Glory V Adelaide United 5:00pm EST, 4:30pm CST, 3:00pm WST, HBF Park

Monday 24th April
Sydney F.C V Brisbane Roar 7:00pm EST, Suncorp Stadium

Predictions: WSW 2-1 CCM 2-0 City 3-1 Vic 2-1 Adel 1-0 Syd V Bris 1-1

Enjoy the Football this weekend.

Celebration of Liam Reddys career at HBF park this week.
Cant celebrate it without this

I remember being in the shed for that. He started running out and I was like "wtf is he doing." Then when City scored I just pissed myself laughing.

The only thing on my agenda for the final 2 games is A no injuries to the History Making Three Peat City Gladiators and B The Vuck win the spoon.

Going to be so satisfying watching Worstern United give us the guard of honour before our game.

Bit disappointed at the lack of congratulations from neutral supporters here on our historical achievement, we have set a new standard for professional excellence and scouting in Australia, whilst continuing to blood quality youth.

The only thing on my agenda for the final 2 games is A no injuries to the History Making Three Peat City Gladiators and B The Vuck win the spoon.

Going to be so satisfying watching Worstern United give us the guard of honour before our game.

ahh genius troll how long have you been holding out on that gem?

Bit disappointed at the lack of congratulations from neutral supporters here on our historical achievement, we have set a new standard for professional excellence and scouting in Australia, whilst continuing to blood quality youth.

As I said last week nobody gives a stuff about the Premiers "Minor Premiership" Plate. Win the Championship dunny seat and you and the handful of other City fans will receive all the congratulations you'll like.

Slow Clap GIF by Stadtradio Nürnberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has just escalated into a massive cluster* for us, hasn't it? 🤨

The common trend seems to be when they get a whiff of the coach leaving they drop their bundle.

We aren't beating Adelaide. They'll finish 2nd.
You guys are more than capable of at least a draw, pretty sure the glory have lost just one home game all season (against city). Plus we’ve been known to blow golden opportunities to finish top two in recent seasons due to various reasons (weak mentality, owners that don’t want to spend etc), so a loss won’t be surprising

Congratulations to Jamie Maclaren, the all time A League goal scorer ! The undisputed goat of Melbourne City FC.

Legend

Would love to know how many of his goals were penalties against someone like Archie Thompson who didn't take them.
Would be an interesting comparison as well as the early seasons of the A-League only having 21 games during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back