Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men Round 7 and its a big match out in western Sydney with WSW V Melbourne Victory a battle of the Western Sydney coaches between Popovic and Rudan. Both teams are undefeated so should be an interesting match, who will come out undefeated? The other big matches of the round Adelaide United take on Brisbane Roar and that other other Sydney Derby Sydney FC V Macarthur.

A-League Men Round 7

Friday 8th December

Central Coast Mariners V Western United 7:45pm ESDT, Industree Group Stadium
Perth Glory V Melbourne City 9:45pm ESDT, 6:45pm WST, HBF Park

Saturday 9th December
Wellington Phoenix V Newcastle Jets 5:30pm ESDT, 7:30pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Sydney F.C V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm ESDT, Allianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, Check local guides)

Sunday 10th December
Adelaide United V Brisbane Roar 3:00pm ESDT, 2:30pm CSDT, Hindmarsh Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, Check local guides)
Western Sydney Wanderers V Melbourne Victory 5:00pm ESDT, CommBank stadium

Predictions: CCM 2-0 Perth V City 2-2 Nix 3-1 Bulls 2-1 Adel V Bris 1-1 WSW 1-0

enjoy the football this weekend

CCM are dining out tonight, shame there only looks to be about 4,000 there to enjoy it.

CCM are dining out tonight, shame there only looks to be about 4,000 there to enjoy it.

It's funny how the Sea Bogans (Mariners) are immune from criticism of poor/low home crowds in the A League.

I would have kicked them out of the A League Years ago myself except for the fact they seem to be a fertile breeding ground for young and upcoming junior footballers in this country so we are stuck with them.

It's funny how the Sea Bogans (Mariners) are immune from criticism of poor/low home crowds in the A League.

I would have kicked them out of the A League Years ago myself except for the fact they seem to be a fertile breeding ground for young and upcoming junior footballers in this country so we are stuck with them.
How was the last grand final for you ? Wee bogan club pantsed you billionaires.

Defiantly, the commentators even went out of their way to mention there was some possible weather on the radar when mentioning the crowd.

How was the last grand final for you ? Wee bogan club pantsed you billionaires.

Fair comment. Still it wasn't played in our home ground/city in a one off anomaly.

Doesn't take away from my main point in that Mariners constantly have many of the piss poor/lowest home crowds in the A League and no one dares criticise those 'battlers' for it.

Fair comment. Still it wasn't played in our home ground/city in a one off anomaly.

Doesn't take away from my main point in that Mariners constantly have many of the piss poor/lowest home crowds in the A League and no one dares criticise those 'battlers' for it.
So your mega wealthy boys couldnt handle a neutral ground ? Hope glory can give a yelp tonight but im doubtful.

So your mega wealthy boys couldnt handle a neutral ground ? Hope glory can give a yelp tonight but im doubtful.
your trolling cheap shot doesn't really apply in a salary capped league where every club operates under the same rules and financial fair play rules

your trolling cheap shot doesn't really apply in a salary capped league where every club operates under the same rules and financial fair play rules
I dont troll of which you seem to be an expert in,i thought a couple of players could be paid outside the salary cap but not entirely up to date.

I dont troll of which you seem to be an expert in,i thought a couple of players could be paid outside the salary cap but not entirely up to date.

Name me which club has lost more quality players to other clubs or overseas in the last 3 years than Melbourne City ?

Given how heavily and stringent the ATO watches high profile/high income people, esp sports stars (of any code) its practically impossible to rort the salary cap these days, esp now in a code like Association Football (our owners the City Football Group are in a bit of a pickle currently about it)

Name me which club has lost more quality players to other clubs or overseas in the last 3 years than Melbourne City ?

Given how heavily and stringent the ATO watches high profile/high income people, esp sports stars (of any code) its practically impossible to rort the salary cap these days, esp now in a code like Association Football (our owners the City Football Group are in a bit of a pickle currently about it)
Hope its a good game matey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ref is possibly the worst I gave seen at any professional level, not just the A League

What a bloody turnip. Three VAR decisions overuled him (so far)

It's his 2nd A-League game and he is not really any worse than any of the other clowns. I didn't see the City pen but I can understand why he initially didn't give the pen against Leckie.

It's his 2nd A-League game and he is not really any worse than any of the other clowns. I didn't see the City pen but I can understand why he initially didn't give the pen against Leckie.

Well I will cut him some slack from that perspective I suppose.

Jamie MacLaren and his lazy, arrogant form of late is really starting to piss me off..

Saw this previously with Floparoli at City. Get a big head from media yanking your chain and become complacent

Least he shaved that s***Ty peroxide haircut I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back