Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

I had dinner at a table right next to Abbott and few of his friends at the Rainbow Beach Surf Club on the Gold Coast Thursday before last.
He was looking at my grandaughter (very cute kid)
I spoke to him.
Told him I never voted for him and that I disagreed with his politics, but that I thought it was amazing that I could actually tell him that in a club without even a hint of security.

He honestly did not comprehend a word I said.

I reckon he has dementia which I think is a shame because he won't appreciate what a piece of s**t he was as PM.

According to Nikki Savva in her book 'The Road to Ruin', Scott Morrison told Tony Abbott on the night of the leadership challenge that while he would vote for Abbott, Morrison wouldn't tell his people within his faction what to do. Morrison was also offered the position of deputy prime Minister by Abbott if he won the vote. Morrison became Treasurer instead when Malcolm Turnbull won the vote.

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app

I saw this on Youtube. Remember when Tony talked about " Axe the Tax"

Pierre Poilievre doing some channelling.

Sky News will be doing a documentary titled 'Liberals in Power' hosted by Chris Kenny. It will be interesting to hear what Tony Abbott's thoughts about his successors, Malcolm Turnbull the Scott Morrison.

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had dinner at a table right next to Abbott and few of his friends at the Rainbow Beach Surf Club on the Gold Coast Thursday before last.
He was looking at my grandaughter (very cute kid)
I spoke to him.
Told him I never voted for him and that I disagreed with his politics, but that I thought it was amazing that I could actually tell him that in a club without even a hint of security.

He honestly did not comprehend a word I said.

I reckon he has dementia which I think is a shame because he won't appreciate what a piece of s**t he was as PM.

I mean he's a raging alcoholic, maybe he was just sloshed?

problem is the mad monk ain’t interested in facts. he’s arguably more dangerous now than when he was protecting his mate pelly the pedo enabler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean he's a raging alcoholic, maybe he was just sloshed?
Had a fairly large contusion on his head.
I just figured a human had hit the dirty piece of s**t, just because.

problem is the mad monk ain’t interested in facts. he’s arguably more dangerous now than when he was protecting his mate pelly the pedo enabler.

Vale Carl sagan.
The best of what humanity has dished up this and last century so far.
If only we could have something approaching his level of intellect in politics.

regrettably, the right-wing nut jobs still listen to his crap. instance, lachlan murdoch putting the failure on the newscorpse board. the marketing “genius” bit sticks in my throat too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back