ACL 2014-Final 2nd Leg KO 4am EST

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was slighty funny reading. .......

Wish I had realised these games were on last night. Will have to set myself a reminder to watch the next round of games.

Did the Victory forget how to play in the second half or did Guangzhou Evergrande simply outclass them?

Last edited:

Wish I had realised these games were on last night. Will have to set myself a reminder to watch the next round of games.

Did the Victory forget how to play in the second half or did Guangzhou Evergrande simply outclass them?

simply outclassed

They're a stsr studded side alright.

To be fair Victory were pretty terrible in the second half, that howler from Coe in particular

i think it's more of a sign that this no plan b is what is gonna kill us. it's all good having 1 set of tactics, formation etc when you are barcelona but even the best of sides need to change things around e.g. Guangzhou last night.

i think it's more of a sign that this no plan b is what is gonna kill us. it's all good having 1 set of tactics, formation etc when you are barcelona but even the best of sides need to change things around e.g. Guangzhou last night.
I heard Muscat say last week that plan b is to make sure plan a works. :confused:

Would be nice if we had Berisha already - he is not strictly a target man per se, but someone with a bit of size who could have given us something to aim at when under pressure, someone who could hold onto the ball and just give us an outlet.

MELBOURNE BOYS ARE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!

What an incredible half.
That was premierleague top draw stuff.
Made em look second rate.
Now to carry it over to the second half.

Shaking here.
Can't believe it.

hahaha nice thread. Was the second half conference stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because they got smashed too. Just funny to read the comments, nothing to do with your players.

And our boys had a training session in preparation for the belting if the Phoenix.

very very good win if they hold on

Only 2,000 people at the Central Coast vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima game. That must be disappointing, even though it is a Tuesday night I would've thought a few more would've turned up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back