Opinion Adam Carter

Remove this Banner Ad

What did everyone think of Carters game? played ok but nothing really stood out. I dont mind us keeping him as depth but hes on the edge it would seem

What did everyone think of Carters game? played ok but nothing really stood out. I dont mind us keeping him as depth but hes on the edge it would seem

I think it's too early to be looking to move him on personally - especially if you're using this weekend's game as a basis for doing. There wasn't an awful lot to do down that end of the ground and not being memorable also means he didn't screw up. I'll take that.

He's not going to be a superstar, but he's worth persisting with for at least another season I think.

I think it's too early to be looking to move him on personally - especially if you're using this weekend's game as a basis for doing. There wasn't an awful lot to do down that end of the ground and not being memorable also means he didn't screw up. I'll take that.

He's not going to be a superstar, but he's worth persisting with for at least another season I think.

Yeah agreed not much ball coming in. Did get a lot of the ball in the WAFL recently but I haven't seen any highlights of his standout WAFL games. With all our half backs you would think a couple might be moved on. Carter more your back pocket but a few or our half backs can play on smalls.

We have Wilson, Brennan, Carter, Butler sort of in the same boat. Looks like Butlers late season form will keep him on. Haven't heard much on how Waters is tracking.

Yeah agreed not much ball coming in. Did get a lot of the ball in the WAFL recently but I haven't seen any highlights of his standout WAFL games. With all our half backs you would think a couple might be moved on. Carter more your back pocket but a few or our half backs can play on smalls.

We have Wilson, Brennan, Carter, Butler sort of in the same boat. Looks like Butlers late season form will keep him on. Haven't heard much on how Waters is tracking.
I believe Carter played on ball in his last EP outing and got high numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back