Adelaide Oval - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all!

I need help. Booked the flight and accommodation for the Gather Round but did not realise that all tickets are sold except Pepsi Collective.

It looks like it's in a fancy section with all the hip people. I'm a middle muddle aged man who isn't hip anymore. Is that section still good to watch actual footy?
What's Pepsi collective? Is that ken Hinkleys family sponsored seats?

Hi all!

I need help. Booked the flight and accommodation for the Gather Round but did not realise that all tickets are sold except Pepsi Collective.

It looks like it's in a fancy section with all the hip people. I'm a middle muddle aged man who isn't hip anymore. Is that section still good to watch actual footy?

Yeah that's still a very good spot to watch the game from IMO although it is behind the goals so maybe not the optimal view. Won't get bang for buck but better than not going.

It's an interesting argument. In some ways, it's one of the best public spaces in the stadium.
In other ways, it's nearly the worst.

If all you care about is the footy. If you're hating it just leave at 1/4 time and go to some of the plentiful standing room areas. The one draw back imho is that it's a little flat to see the other end of the ground well. And due to it's positioning, the 2 video scoreboards at your end might be obstructed. With the 3rd (and largest) being too far away
But if you want the convenience of food/drink, indoor viewing area etc. etc. It's a good seat. Arguable the best as there's 4 drink + 2 food stalls servicing the area.

For me personally, I would sit anywhere bar the 400/500 level on the western wing. Facilities there are bare bones and a nightmare for anything larger than a 40k crowd.

Hi all!

A limited number of tickets go on sale Thursday at 1pm (1:30pm your time).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back