AFL 2015, Round 9 - Richmond v Essendon, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously the people who can't get a seat are waiting because other members have held their seat for over 10 years. The majority of our seated members are old so we get low crowds when the weather is poor and they can't be bothered putting their seat up for resale. This will change in 2018 when the new 60k capacity stadium is finished.

I found a vulnerability of the West Coast Eagles and you're coming up with excuses on age demographics with absolutely no evidence. If a 20 year club has 'old' people who don't like the weather, what do you think a 130 year old club would have? How many old members would Collingwood, Essendon and yes, Richmond have? I'm sure our old people would have a problem with even colder weather. Does it ever get lower than 15 degrees in W.A anyway?

Also let's not forget that West Coast have 2.573 million potential supporters to split with Fremantle. While Richmond have to split the potential support of 5.71 million people TEN ways.

I found a vulnerability of the West Coast Eagles and you're coming up with excuses on age demographics with absolutely no evidence. If a 20 year club has 'old' people who don't like the weather, what do you think a 130 year old club would have? How many old members would Collingwood, Essendon and yes, Richmond have? I'm sure our old people would have a problem with even colder weather. Does it ever get lower than 15 degrees in W.A anyway?

Also let's not forget that West Coast have 2.573 million potential supporters to split with Fremantle. While Richmond have to split the potential support of 5.71 million people TEN ways.
Are you that dull? When members don't turn up at Subi, they're leaving empty seats unless they resell their tickets. Richmond don't have to worry about that because they have a 100k seat stadium.

Are you that dull? When members don't turn up at Subi, they're leaving empty seats unless they resell their tickets. Richmond don't have to worry about that because they have a 100k seat stadium.
I have a reserved seat and I didn't attend the Dreamtime game because I was at a wedding.

Do you see that Victorian clubs can have the same issue? Fact is, you got 26,000 to a game and that's s**t. North Melbourne get more to their games, you're club isn't that amazing and you should get over yourselves and worry about getting the win today.

I have a reserved seat and I didn't attend the Dreamtime game because I was at a wedding.

Do you see that Victorian clubs can have the same issue? Fact is, you got 26,000 to a game and that's s**t. North Melbourne get more to their games, you're club isn't that amazing and you should get over yourselves and worry about getting the win today.
And that wasn't a problem because there's 100k seats, as well an entire opposition supporter base.

It was a Richmond poster who started the argument about West Coast being a minnow club so maybe you should just worry about your own club.

Crap game crap night crap kicking for goal crap kicking inside 50 crap way to treat a legend of the game especially your clubs.

Crap.

Bellchambers, Ambrose, Chapman, Melksham, Dempsey and Fletcher out.

Giles, Mckernan, Edwards, Fantasia, Dalgliesh and Laverde in.

I'd much rather lose with kids than that side last night.

Crap game crap night crap kicking for goal crap kicking inside 50 crap way to treat a legend of the game especially your clubs.

Crap.

Bellchambers, Ambrose, Chapman, Melksham, Dempsey and Fletcher out.

Giles, Mckernan, Edwards, Fantasia, Dalgliesh and Laverde in.

I'd much rather lose with kids than that side last night.
thought Melksham was quite good, as was Dempsey

thank you Richmond for spoiling the nauseating Dustin Fletcher wankfest

He should have retired 150 games ago, but Im glad that idiot Hird pushed him to play 400 and he was a liability in another Bomber loss. Top coaching :thumbsu:
Happy to oblige but...I don't think many have anything against Fletcher, who is an ornament on a dirty mantle, perhaps even lipstick on a porky pig.

Interesting just how many Essendon supporters left early last night without waiting to clap off dusty last night.

It's ok fletch their were more than enough tiges there to give you a good send off.

Pretty ordinary by the bombers I thought.
Agree. Ordinary performance by all connected to Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back