HB: N. Vlastuin, B. Houli, B. Ellis
C: C. Menadue, S. Grigg, K. McIntosh
HF: K. Lambert, D. Martin, A. Moore
F: J. Riewoldt, S. Lloyd, T. Vickery
FOLL: S. Hampson, S. Edwards, T. Cotchin
I/C: B. Lennon, D. Rioli, C. Ellis, T. Hunt
EMG: I. Maric, A. Miles, J. Short

IN: A. Moore, T. Hunt
OUT: A. Miles (Omitted), J. Short (Omitted)

Dat Podcast!

Last edited by a moderator:

I just can't shake the nagging feeling the Tigers will turn up and win this one. Would be a distinctly Richmond thing to do.

Maric wont be in on the back of a 5 day turnaround - Played VFL on sunday

What's the point of naming him as an Emergency then? Jeez Hardwick and don't take this the wrong way, has lost the plot.

Lol at Taylor Hunt being picked over Mules. Miles may have the turning circle of a turtle he's still a 100 times better player than Hunt!

What's the point of naming him as an Emergency then? Jeez Hardwick and don't take this the wrong way, has lost the plot.

Lol at Taylor Hunt being picked over Mules. Miles may have the turning circle of a turtle he's still a 100 times better player than Hunt!
because if Hampson suddenly had to withdraw then we'd have Ty Vickery as our no.1 Ruck for an ENTIRE game..........

Rumor is Miles is carrying an ankle injury/niggle so has been rested, Hunt played ~20-22 games last year and is serviceable (that collingwood abberation aside). Best guess is didnt want to bring ANOTHER kid in that has less than 30 games, better to go with a "senior player" who is less likely to drift in and out of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because if Hampson suddenly had to withdraw then we'd have Ty Vickery as our no.1 Ruck for an ENTIRE game..........

Rumor is Miles is carrying an ankle injury/niggle so has been rested, Hunt played ~20-22 games last year and is serviceable (that collingwood abberation aside). Best guess is didnt want to bring ANOTHER kid in that has less than 30 games, better to go with a "senior player" who is less likely to drift in and out of the game

Rested? It's round 4! This resting is over the top. Round 15 I would understand but he's played 4 games. Hunt is terrible he's a turnover merchant. Serviceable just means average and that is Hunt at his best. Why not try a youngster? At worst they would learn from it.

Fair point on the rucks, still feel naming a ruck who won't play as an emergency is weird mind you my club has done it so maybe it is common

Rested? It's round 4! This resting is over the top. Round 15 I would understand but he's played 4 games. Hunt is terrible he's a turnover merchant. Serviceable just means average and that is Hunt at his best. Why not try a youngster? At worst they would learn from it.

Fair point on the rucks, still feel naming a ruck who won't play as an emergency is weird mind you my club has done it so maybe it is common
its an injury that is obviously hampering his ability to play. Long term, we're better off giving him the week off, get it right and come back in

its an injury that is obviously hampering his ability to play. Long term, we're better off giving him the week off, get it right and come back in

That is sort of fine but playing Hunt? He couldn't hit the side of a barn standing 2 feet away!

Well, it was either him or Morris in for Short :drunk: :cry:(Moore was technically in for Miles btw)

Surely you have a recent draftee that is available. Thy can't be all injured. Give them some experience. When you keep going back to D graders you will get the same results. Try something different.

How can someone regress so badly to be one of their most consistent mids from last year to being dropped in Round Four, da hell happened Richmond?

Hardwick is coaching to be fair. He's making Brad Scott among others look positively brilliant.

It would be a very Richmond thing to knock us off the top of our own dung heap but I'm just not seeing where it's going to come from for them with lids out.

They won't win without Deledio to say the least. WC by 5-8 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back