Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Hawks v Swans Mon April 25th 12:30pm EST (University Of Tas)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cringe everytime Paddy McCartin gets a head injury
Why cant/doesn’t the AFL say to him that he’s just too bigger risk, especially given all the litigation going on.
As if we aren’t going to be reading about him suing afl in a decades time (or less)

Sometimes you just can’t do some things in life, like a blind person can’t be a pilot.

Life’s unfair

Derm is right, if the one in the 2nd was deliberate, so was that.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Rubbish, if you clear it from defence with no care if it goes out it's a free, if you try to hit a teammate and miskick it it's not. In no world did Tom McCartin want the ball to go out, it was a bad result for a Sydney, whereas the 2 Hawks ones the Hawks players were happy for the ball to go out L.

Man the swans are getting a charmed run. 24-17 now. Helping them get back in it.

Crazy how hot the umps are on htb one way.

Hawks are doing bloody well to hang on

Haven’t seen the game just the scores, the game is in atrocious state teams just can’t kick a decent amount of goals. Consistently seeing games where teams can’t kick more than 7 or 8 goals. Not a good spectacle to pay your hard earned to go and watch a game of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s really unfortunate for McCartin. Someone needs to rip the Band-Aid off though. The sport isn’t for everyone. Sydney did the same with Alex Johnson and his constant ACL injuries.

Haven’t seen the game just the scores, the game is in atrocious state teams just can’t kick a decent amount of goals. Consistently seeing games where teams can’t kick more than 7 or 8 goals. Not a good spectacle to pay your hard earned to go and watch a game of footy.

Looks like you haven't seen the scores either, 17 shots to 18 shots.

Probably should have taken a second and had a think after you wrote the first 4 words before bothering to comment.

Even the boundary umps are getting in on it!

Ladhams walked through 2 players and then dropped it before it went forward then.

Wish they would pay us some htb calls.

Add the goal that was kicked in the first qtr where the time didn’t stop. I swear this s**t happens to us all the time

Back