Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Hawks v Swans Mon April 25th 12:30pm EST (University Of Tas)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably should have taken a second and had a think after you wrote the first 4 words before bothering to comment.
I’m happy for the hawks improvement this year and hoping they hold on for the win. General comment about the standard of scoring across the competition as a whole. The game is in a terrible state with low scores with coaches heavily having a defend first mindset.

I am a fan of his, but Derm needs to be banned from commentating on Hawthorn games, he cannot disguise his bias at all lol
Yes but his biggest Bias isn't Hawthorn it's the players he likes or has had something to do with.

Second time in a row Mitchell has been taken out with no free.

Umps packed it up a few minutes back. Giving nothing. Same old Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me the swans have gotten a ride by the umps today. Mind you Hawthorn look cooked right now, last weeks stirring victory playing a part no doubt.
The 3rd quarter was a joke. They got back in the game on the back of insane umpiring.

Like good teams do they took their luck and ran with it in this quarter but we should jab free been further up at 3qt.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Back