Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - GWS v Carlton Sat April 1st 4:35pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • GWS by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FsnS534akAIGLbi

20 seconds after the one that was paid... wheres the consistency?

Commentators have gotten the message to cover for the umpires.

Everyone heard the explanation from the umpire. It was a wrong call and the reasoning was totally incompetent
Nah, commentators were genuinely baffled too

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Most of your "misses" in the first half were rushed behinds genius.

If you weren't a nuffy Blues fans you'd know you guys literally just got gifted a game due to disgusting umpiring.
Mate, you were making this exact argument about scoring shots in favour of Collingwood last night. Nearly everything you are complaining about in this thread you were arguing for the affirmative in last night's thread.

Mate, you were making this exact argument about scoring shots in favour of Collingwood last night. Nearly everything you are complaining about in this thread you were arguing for the affirmative in last night's thread.

If you can't see the difference in the two games, you've got rocks for brains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make no mistake the directive to make sure Carlton play finals comes from the top of AFL house.

This years fairytale team(were it last year too but such was their ineptness they managed to * it up despite armchair ride.)

By the end of this year reckon the amount of crucial calls that will of gone in Carlton’s favour will make the bulldogs run of 16’ seem fair

God help any team playing them in the finals this year
I'm sorry you need to rebuild again.

Harry should have got the free earlier but my god what a shocker that dissent call was. As much as Carlton threw that game away by missing every attempt at goal, giants got bent over by that decision.

Back