Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Dockers v Suns Fri April 14th 5:10pm AEST (Norwood)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know everyone's saying Dew should go but who replaces him? An untried coach again? If they were gonna change coach last season was the time to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know everyone's saying Dew should go but who replaces him? An untried coach again? If they were gonna change coach last season was the time to do it

Bruv it’s going to be Hinkley.

Oh my…how bad is Weller, just blindly kicking it to Freo players all half

Wasn't expecting to win after Suns in front 61-38 at half time.

Not sure why was I under the impression Suns were doing any good so far this season? Just saw the ladder, won 1 game from 5.

Poach Simmo/Dimma?

Failing that, the best case scenario is probably something like a Hinkley/Yze combo.

Really they need a big leader who can get out the ego's and stop the choking with a hungry assistant who's a good tactican/developer on side. But other than a hail mary on Hardwick, who is that guy?

St Kilda going so early on Ratten hurts but I do think they went too premature on Dew. Although I think the idea of sacking him for Lyon in 2022 reeks of hindsight bias, they would've been mocked hard if they did so back then. Clarko o/c another story but was he that keen?

Back