Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - GWS v Lions Sat April 22nd 4:35pm AEST (Manuka Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What has happend to Kelly and his kicking ? I thought that was his strength ? Just hacks it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trust Lachie Neale to be the one throwing himself into the ground head first to try and milk a free.

Has always been the biggest flog in the league.

That was pathetic from Neale.

Should be a simulation rule for that crap.
Maybe if that f**wit umpire blew his whistle for holding the ball when he should of, it wouldn’t have got to the stage of Neale diving.

Had Cadman been subbed or something?
He’s just a first year KPF

I watched him in the VFL at the ground against Essendon and he was very raw. Great set of hands, beautiful kick for goal but to me looked a long way off of AFL standard. McKay took a few years to debut, and I figured the same would be the case for Cadman.

He looks alright, he’s a kid and I reckon he’ll show plenty in years to come.

I reckon you can see the thought to let himself get thrown in that tackle... he completely goes slack and lets himself get slung.

Wanna see it again.

This is what I was worried about. Players flinging themselves in a tackle to win a free now that they know umpires are hot on it.

RIP tackles.

Trust Lachie Neale to be the one throwing himself into the ground head first to try and milk a free.

Did he decline to sign a jersey for you or something? So much anger and sadness in your post.

Always, definitely not. Since the move North though, you may be right!

Back