Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Hawks v Saints Sat May 11th 1:45 pm AEST (UOTS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people are criticizing Ross Lyon footy more than anything to do with the Hawks
There’s a lot of random posters in game day threads who just come to complain about a game. Although the mods clearly disagree, not sure who’s toes I’ve stepped on this week.

There’s a lot of random posters in game day threads who just come to complain about a game. Although the mods clearly disagree, not sure who’s toes I’ve stepped on this week.
I mentioned earlier that the game was a poor spectacle but at least your mob play with a system and try to score. Ross just makes it a boring game to watch with his negative tactics.
King cops a lot of heat but who honestly could thrive with that game plan.

I mentioned earlier that the game was a poor spectacle but at least your mob play with a system and try to score. Ross just makes it a boring game to watch with his negative tactics.
King cops a lot of heat but who honestly could thrive with that game plan.
King is becoming a bit of a ‘what if’I agree. Not potting anyone individually, just the general ‘how bad was that’ crew, turn it off, watch something else.

King is becoming a bit of a ‘what if’I agree. Not potting anyone individually, just the general ‘how bad was that’ crew, turn it off, watch something else.

Got his 7 year deal at 20. Why would he bother trying ?

Pot all the list managers and clubs handing out crazy contracts to anyone and everyone.

Got his 7 year deal at 20. Why would he bother trying ?

Pot all the list managers and clubs handing out crazy contracts to anyone and everyone.
Maybe, I dunno, at times he does look to be going through the motions, but I do wonder with better delivery and a better game plan if he’d suddenly find the hunger within. It’s a shame, he has all the tools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, I dunno, at times he does look to be going through the motions, but I do wonder with better delivery and a better game plan if he’d suddenly find the hunger within. It’s a shame, he has all the tools.

His brother isnt much different. So many clubs throwing huge contracts at good but not great players.

I would like to pose a question, mainly to hawkers but any informed opinion...
Apart from not being abysmal against North...What is Chol good for?

I would like to pose a question, mainly to hawkers but any informed opinion...
Apart from not being abysmal against North...What is Chol good for?
Why join BF yesterday just to troll like this?

Back