Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Hawks v Saints Sat May 11th 1:45 pm AEST (UOTS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Summary:

Hawks had an early two goal lead.

Nothing happened for 80 minutes.

Sk Kilda brought it back to a one goal lead.

The end.
Woah woah buddy… stop with the exaggerated hyperbolic flourish in your writing. You’ve made the game sound way more exciting than it was.

This game plan implemented by Ross is just crud in this day and age of modern footy. May of worked 15 years ago but not now.

Ross reminds me of us when we tried Pagan and Malthouse and the old school messiah never works as the game passes the dinosaurs.

Hawks magnificent also to hold on.

Hawks without 4 of their first string spine and captain.

Ross will lose any rights to ever being dubbed a ‘master coach’ if Saint lose this.

cool GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game plan implemented by Ross is just crud in this day and age of modern footy. May of worked 15 years ago but not now.

Ross reminds me of us when we tried Pagan and Malthouse and the old school messiah never works as the game passes the dinosaurs.

Hawks magnificent also to hold on.
I’m not sure they have the cattle to play the way he wants, not saying the don’t have good players, but they don’t have the ability to completely lock a team down. They looked a lot better when they tried to open things up.

How the fudge can the AFL stand for this anymore, doesn't know the rules and still umpires. If he doesn't know the rules then how can he continue to be able to umpire.

Umpires didnt impact this game anywhere near as much as 7 goals in 4 quarters did.

Umpires made a lot of mistakes for both sides, but both teams made more.

Back