Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Hawks v Saints Sat May 11th 1:45 pm AEST (UOTS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How the fudge can the AFL stand for this anymore, doesn't know the rules and still umpires. If he doesn't know the rules then how can he continue to be able to umpire.

The power of anime won't save St. Kentucky Fried Chicken this time!

Saints have Freo next week and surely 6 goals wins that game in front of 8k people at Marvel. 🤦‍♀️🤪

When The Beat Drops Dancing GIF

6 goals? You are so generous that we love ya

The umpiring was bad today and favoured the Hawks but we were just as bad as the umpires so I can't blame them too much.

I still think we are a dark horse to make finals if we can get our act together but it will take a Kiwi like run home to make them.

The umpiring was bad today and favoured the Hawks but we were just as bad as the umpires so I can't blame them too much.

I still think we are a dark horse to make finals if we can get our act together but it will take a Kiwi like run home to make them.
So you're playing as black in chess and you lose your knight to a pawn at the first opportunity? Makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you said finals lol

Are you sacking Lyon though?

Is there a player in the league with a bigger gap between potential and output than Max King? Constantly looks disinterested, I'd be pulling my hair out if I was a saints supporter.

Is there a player in the league with a bigger gap between potential and output than Max King? Constantly looks disinterested, I'd be pulling my hair out if I was a saints supporter.
How could you not be disinterested as a forward in St Kilda's forward line?

I think I read somewhere that of the 50 odd Inside 50s they had, only 12 were To Advantage!!

Extraordinary stuff.

The Saints' BS defensive game style sure doesn't help him, though.

I can't imagine it would be much fun being in the forward line of a team that thinks 8 goals is a solid score.

Awful spectacle. Imagine showing that game to someone as an example of the game?? Either chip it around all day, or a rolling maul of s**t. Burn the tapes

I think people are criticizing Ross Lyon footy more than anything to do with the Hawks
If it only takes a team to score 58 points to beat you,then something’s broken. Brett Ratten looked wrapt and who could blame him. Saints are dreadful to watch and worse to follow

Back