AFL bans essendon players, playing in 'competitive' training v Willy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when Collingwood somehow managed to swindle their current training centre from Athletics Australia? They got exclusive access to public property somehow. In unrelated news, one of the board members of Athletics Australia at the time was one Eddie Maguire.

No? Don't remember that? Didn't think so

The CEO was Danny Corcoran and another board member was Paul Little's wife. Just saying. :p

So let me get this straight. They can't play against St Kilda because if they are under Provisional suspension, their backdating penalty will be affected. But they CAN play against Williamstown. WT actual F? o_O And does this not then compromise their anonymity?
It doesn't compromise the anonynity of the players. Any player from the 2012 list can play ring a ring a Rosie with their willy regardless of them having been issued infraction notices.

That way no current EFC player with be austrasised by society in the way Crameri, monfries etc have been.......oh wait, no they haven't.

Like Albert taking full responsibility?

Has he backflipped on that has he?

Anyway you didn't tell me what your opinion was.

I really want to know. I really value your opinion.

Has he backflipped on that has he?

Anyway you didn't tell me what your opinion was.

I really want to know. I really value your opinion.
So after 2 years he's taken full responsibility has he? I must have missed that....

As for backflips they're ok but not really my cup of tea.Better than drug cheats though;)

Oh well, at least Goddard will have time to work on his Novel/Movie script tonite, and tomorrow on the bus trip to Morwell :thumbsu:

Whoever plays him will have better hair

Why do people still talk about anonymity?

Didn't Robbo publish the names in the heraldsun last July and Paul Little cracked it?

So after 2 years he's taken full responsibility has he? I must have missed that....

As for backflips they're ok but not really my cup of tea.Better than drug cheats though;)

Who are the drug cheats? Come on man there's tablets you can take to stop you spewing all the time.

I also made a tiny typo. I don't value your opinion, I value onions. I was meant to write onions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't compromise the anonynity of the players. Any player from the 2012 list can play ring a ring a Rosie with their willy regardless of them having been issued infraction notices.

That way no current EFC player with be austrasised by society in the way Crameri, monfries etc have been.......oh wait, no they haven't.
Austrasised? Sounds like a John Howard requirement before release from Villawood

The EFC (and the AFL) are once again trying to have their cake (provisional suspensions) and eating it too (practice match), and it is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. The VFL is a wada-compliant competition so how the hell do players from this league compete against provisionally suspended players from the AFL ??? Once again thise provisional suspensions are the punishment without any negative consequences, and 90% of the non-EFC football world is getting absolutely fed up with being treated with contempt as if we are idiots .............

They cop an AFL ban, they thumb their noses at it by paying the coach a million bucks while suspended.
The coach stands up in court and tries to get the former CEO of the AFL done for leaking ACC info.
The president publicly appeals to the government to step in and "make ASADA go away".
They get permission for top up players, then disrespect the state clubs by going behind their back.
Now they disrespect the broadcaster and St Kilda by being cute with their squads for games.

God these guys are dead straight begging to get smashed by the AFL, which ironically is the only entity interested in helping them out. Like an only child with a heroin habit.

So, Ryder and Monfries are playing against Williamstown this weekend?? Seems a little odd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back