Portfolio AFL Black Out Kits (in the style of GWS never surrender)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Implemented one of the most efficient and sophisticated selection systems to pick what teams I'll do each day (I put each team name into a wheel spin 1 in 18 chance all even)

swans BO.jpg
For the swans I made red kit with the old hoops and current desgin with linned cuffs
North BO.jpg
for north its a black out version of the bounding roo in its last season during its intial run
Crows BO.jpg
for the crows it was hard to improve on perfection, the original hoops from the crow's first kit were added as I can't keep just posting zoops design a little more was added here but mainly all zoops here

Dees BO.jpg
For the Demons I used the youlk outlined but added an outlined version of the Flamming M from a previous clash and old logo
Blues BO.jpg
For the Blues I used an outlined monogram on the more recent clash kit but used their old wavy youlk
Eagle BO.jpg

for the eagles, I used the navy they had in the 90's and 2000s with outlined wings and a outlined logo

Last edited:
Saints BO.jpg
For the Saints I black out version of their modernised crusader was chosen with an outlined logo
Cats BO.jpg
for the cats a navy base with out lined hoops and the old GFC monogram
Tigers BO.jpg
Richmond has an outlined sash stoping at the numbers on the back with an outlined tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, great ideas, but i say this with the utmost respect, please use a different art program! I honestly think half of your ideas get lost because of the lack of polish MS Paint has.

Have a gander at this I posted a while back
I use Pixlr a free program the problem with it is nothing can be traced and no matter how good the quality when its shrunken the quality goes really bad, its far from good and has barely any advanced features unlike other softwares, I 100% agree, and know this, this Is why some designs are done or made, I want to but at the moment this is the best I can do, I may go to canva but it not really suited for jersey design, I've used Corel Draw and love it but it's very expensive

d
I use Pixlr a free program the problem with it is nothing can be traced and no matter how good the quality when its shrunken the quality goes really bad, its far from good and has barely any advanced features unlike other softwares, I 100% agree, and know this, this Is why some designs are done or made, I want to but at the moment this is the best I can do, I may go to canva but it not really suited for jersey design, I've used Corel Draw and love it but it's very expensive
due to that my designs take a hit or don't come out the way I want or envisioned, I can't really do gradients or some neon/black out style things this foilo is really testing pixlr

Just had a look at E not too bad but only thing is its in layers and goes off by edits and changes more like PS and has gradients, I think a new simple soft ware would be the way to go

Mate, great ideas, but i say this with the utmost respect, please use a different art program! I honestly think half of your ideas get lost because of the lack of polish MS Paint has.

what would you suggest that do trace and keep quality but is simple to use, has to be free I am not in the position to pay for anything yet, I am keen to find a better software and get a new template, I have rubber arms one somewhere unsure what It can be used on but keen to take my designs quality ideas and execution to the next level, Its something I've Been meaning to do I'll finish this folio then hopefully move to a new software that will debut in my next folio

If I get a Job at my local design place eventually I'll post my work here and make designs with Corel thats what they use I've been there and used it for stuff before

I want to show you this, it's a massive difference (was made as an AFL concept but used for NAFL)

Using Pixlr
Image.jpeg
Using Corel
ESUPTWZ 1.png

Pies BO.jpg
For the Pies Its more black version of the swoop (didn't change the logo much)
GWS BO.jpg
For the giants It is more like their home (this design is not as good and could have been better or a better idea)
Power BO.jpg
For the Power a teal version of the bars in the black out style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back