Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Here

Most of the predictions of Adelaide's ladder posistion seems accurate apart from the last and the second last.

Opinions?

This probably gives us an insight into how the crows are viewed in Melbourne.

its a worry that these ppl write football, honestly i could do a better job. While i think the wcoast will be around top4, just cause of the wiz cup half of them are predicting them to be premiers or make the GF. What happened to the saints, they slide cause they dont win a preseason comp? oh and one saying will sydney make the GF tops it off. seems a little odd.

and we are way to low, most have us bottom two or four, i'd be very disappointed if we dont finish above, hawks, richmond, bulldogs, collingwood, kangaroos, so theres five. We should be giving carlton and essendon a nudge too, we didnt exactly have a clean out last yr, so there is still plenty of 3rd stringers to keep our performance at a competitive level.

outback jack said:
its a worry that these ppl write football, honestly i could do a better job. While i think the wcoast will be around top4, just cause of the wiz cup half of them are predicting them to be premiers or make the GF. What happened to the saints, they slide cause they dont win a preseason comp? oh and one saying will sydney make the GF tops it off. seems a little odd.

i agree, i cant believe we are so high. the person i thought was most accurate (us finishing 6th) thought that phil matera would win the coleman and callum chambers the brownlow. so im not sure where that leaves his ladder prediction.

Why anyone would care what a group of telstra employees think, I don't know.

Thought the analysis was pretty fair.

We certainly no intimately the strengths and weaknesses of the Crows but like the journos we have little idea of the improvement in other sides.

For what it's worth I would bracket the Crows with Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond, Bulldogs, Kangaroos, Carlton, Freemantle and Sydney.
This still supports, based on injuries, us finishing anywhere between 8th and 12th.

Hawthorn will be bottom - no defensive height!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back