AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like most people that don't have Franklin like us Dazza managed to move up a bit this week. I hope the trend continues.

The next round of games will definately split the pack. With the likes of Chad, P.Burger and Hayes likely to miss and with the split round it will make things interesting!

Don't jinx it;) He'll come out and score 150. Wish he had put in these bad scores 5 weeks back so I could have upgraded to him.

Moved up 5 spots to 120th. Have had shocking captain choices for the last 6 weeks or so, has really killed my chances at top 20.

Still, im having my best DT year ever, so cant complain. :thumbsu:

What are peoples thoughts on Grant Birchall? If not, who are the best options to potentially replace Chad and Burger?

Should I go Palmer --> Mitchell?

I am waiting the inevitable with Palmer getting rested for a week.
If you have a backup such as Ebert it shouldn't be a problem, Palmer to Mitchell will not get you many more points IMO. Waste of a trade.

What are peoples thoughts on Grant Birchall? If not, who are the best options to potentially replace Chad and Burger?

Very consistant though his last 3 weeks not so much. Was lucky to come away with 87 in round 12 after being on 26 at half time. He is playing us this week so is likely to rack up some major points as teams have been killing us off half back. I would consider him definately.

Thoughts on Matt Priddis? Koudogg doesn't trust in him. I'm trying to tell him that this man is a DT god

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back