AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

For those playing offline, has the opposition AI improved much? Are they tougher to beat now?
Definitely harder, I went from regular 60-100 point wins, to 20-30 point wins with the occasional smashing or tight game thrown in.

I do kick torpedoes when taking set shots, and don't bump. I only do those to even it up, not to disadvantage myself.

This is probably a dumb question, but how the hell do I download the DLC?

I'm on PS3 btw.

I've got the patch, and it says to press triangle for downloadable content, and then it just says "There are no items that you can purchase at this time"

I can't find it in the PSN Store either.

Great, so now it's not recognising my saved competition (despite me playing the last game, saving and exiting properly and without any dramas) so now all of my data won't load. I'm being told that there's downloadable content, but when I click triangle to take me through to the link at the PS3 store, it just let's me re-download the upgrade...which changes nothing. Massively disappointing effort from whoever's involved in this latest upgrade. Expected more than freezing and unloadable game data from my $15.

Hey guys, couple of questions:

Can an player with the DLC play a player without the DLC?

Also, what's custom game like? I've never used it. Would I be able to play online with my mate on the same team as me???

Going to include Josh Bootsma into my squad later tonight!

Definitely harder, I went from regular 60-100 point wins, to 20-30 point wins with the occasional smashing or tight game thrown in.

I do kick torpedoes when taking set shots, and don't bump. I only do those to even it up, not to disadvantage myself.

Pre patch my season percentage was normally around 350-400% on legend. Now i'm hovering around 250%. If that gives you any indication.

Hey guys, couple of questions:

Can an player with the DLC play a player without the DLC?
No you can't
An embarrassing oversight or error. From my experience it makes it very difficult to find a game online if you have the DLC.
Took me about 10 mins to find a game on the weekend

someones a bit angry there, it wouldnt be that hard to just add the career mode afl wii has, and combine it with the game play

If its not that hard, why don't you just pop into your own game studio and make your own game?

No you can't
An embarrassing oversight or error. From my experience it makes it very difficult to find a game online if you have the DLC.
Took me about 10 mins to find a game on the weekend
Is that confirmed? Big Ant wouldn't have intentionally separated the online community like that I wouldn't think.. everyone better hurry up an get the DLC if so! Any sales numbers been released?

This is probably a dumb question, but how the hell do I download the DLC?

I'm on PS3 btw.

I've got the patch, and it says to press triangle for downloadable content, and then it just says "There are no items that you can purchase at this time"

I can't find it in the PSN Store either.
Are you doing it through an Australian PSN account? I had the same problem with my US account, but as soon as I made an Australian one it showed up.

Zane

Are you doing it through an Australian PSN account? I had the same problem with my US account, but as soon as I made an Australian one it showed up.

Zane

Thanks, yep that was the problem. Why the hell would that even matter? Do they not want the game available to anyone outside of Australia?

Pretty disappointed in the huge oversight regarding DLC players vs non DLC. It is so difficult to find a game now, not to mention I can't play with any of my mates who don't have the DLC.

I don't see the logic in paying money to not be able to play with half of the community - not to mention having the retired / delisted players from the previous version deleted from the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far so good with the update and DLC. $15 isn't much, 3 coffees at the local cafe.

Thanks to Ross and the team, ties us over till the next version of the game is released, hopefully next season.

The guy hasn't said anything close to bitching is more my point. HBK has a history with this man it seems.
14 total posts on this forum. At least 6 of them mentioning the same thing over and over again, responding to other posts that make no mention of anything that he was posting in his responses.

That's spam and the bitching is coming from saying how easy it is to put features into the game and why they're not in there.

got a free update on my ios version over the weekend and now smashing the manager mode with GWS.

Still the best $10 ive ever spent, thanks Wicked Witch..

so i stupidly paid for this update, having not touched the game since a year ago.
go to play it, and it says to update version 1.02, and just freezes there.

any idea on how to fix this?

Have you had the patch installed prior to purchase of the DLC?

Sorry guys, cbf reading over everything to see if this question has been answered but I've downloaded the DLC and GWS and Skoda Stadium are there but the team lists are not updated. None of the new players and the players that retired are still in the game. Is there something else I have to do to have that acivated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back