AFL Live - FIFA Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

one issue I did find when creating a tournament with these rosters was that when I had one player injured, there was no reserves on the squad for me to use as a replacement and i had to forfeit six matches.

St Kilda squad needs a bit of an update. I'm happy to add my two cents if needed

As said above, that's been fixed! Thanks for answering the question for me HBK, What would you recommend for ST Kilda ?

How cheap is it on PC these days?

Through origin you can get it for roughly $80, EB Most likely $60-$70. At the moment JB have it on PS3 and 360 for $50, So you could see if they do the PC version or ask somewhere else to price match the console price.

Legend mate.
Thanks! I'm so glad you and everyone else is having great fun with this !! I'm also very pleased to hear people are considering buying the game just to play this! It's nice to have something you've worked very hard on getting some recognition.
Great mod, my mate and i have had fun playing it all week.

One thing i would suggest is to make Dustin Fletcher a GK.
Very pleased, About the Dustin Fletcher to GK role - I usually put the ruckmen into the keeper position, But with Hille and ryder rucking, and Fletcher being such a dominent defender in real life I decided to just lay Hille back in Keeper instead, and let Fletcher keep his original position.

Again, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Any changes I could make would be appreciated, HBK If you'd like to give me a list of changes to some key players I'd put them into the game for you.

Hi, Thanks so much for the feedback!

I'd just like to update that I haven't disappeared and I am working on a FIFA 14 edition.

It will include - All trades, Retirements "Won't be seeing Gold coasts Jared Brennan", Delistings "Won't be seeing Chapman at the cats"... Some of the new rookies, New score board colours, updated kits if there is any, And some player rating changes, for instance, roughhead will be going up, franklin down a little... Pretty much based of there performances in 2013.

Will hopefully have an update within the next few weeks...

Can we add players too the sides ? I find these lists are a bit small, also can we swap players from teams ourselves ?

Hi, Thanks so much for the feedback!

I'd just like to update that I haven't disappeared and I am working on a FIFA 14 edition.

It will include - All trades, Retirements "Won't be seeing Gold coasts Jared Brennan", Delistings "Won't be seeing Chapman at the cats"... Some of the new rookies, New score board colours, updated kits if there is any, And some player rating changes, for instance, roughhead will be going up, franklin down a little... Pretty much based of there performances in 2013.

Will hopefully have an update within the next few weeks...
Hey mate, have you still got the teams on Creation Centre published? I've only been able to find your All-Stars team on there. It might be because I haven't bothered to buy FIFA 14 yet...

Hey Folks, I am thinking about resurrecting this thing, have a full 18 team private league I've set up in creation centre so gauging interest as to whether or not to post it to the public. Its for FIFA 15 and pretty accurate to the end of the trade period 2014 at this stage but I would be looking to update squads once we get a better look at some of the rookies.

Hey Folks, I am thinking about resurrecting this thing, have a full 18 team private league I've set up in creation centre so gauging interest as to whether or not to post it to the public. Its for FIFA 15 and pretty accurate to the end of the trade period 2014 at this stage but I would be looking to update squads once we get a better look at some of the rookies.

Please do it!

Please do it!
Mate I have published the league and teams but creation centre is ****ed up and not updating new created teams anymore :mad:

I'm currently dealing with a pretty decent bloke at EA who is looking into it for me but they are notoriously s**t so I'll see how it goes and update if they get their s**t together and fix the issue.

You can try and search for it, but I can't find them myself apart from in my personal teams and bookmarks.

My username is ohboywowee
League is Footy 2015

Let you know when I hear more, I'm working on it!!! :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back