AFL Lookalikes AFL Lookalikes - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Simple;)

crane.JPG

Awww come on he's not that bad. A makeshift stretcher and a few sets of elbow grease would've done the job.

MovePig.jpg

Having seen him quite a bit at U18 level, I have said all along he won't get great exposure when he's drafted, because he's too undersized for the ruck, and he has no natural talent as a forward.

Terrible kicking action. His strides are too long, meaning he's unbalanced, drops the ball with a bent arm meaning it's unbalanced on release, and he drops the ball from way too far up leaving more time for the ball to be varied in it's flight and on impact.

Because he drops the ball from too high, and his strides are long, it becomes a situation like when you stand too far away from a golf ball and you have to reach for it with the club, leading to hooks and slices, it's the exact same with kicking.

This isn't just going by this picture, this is having watched him play on numerous occassions. He's slow on the lead, not a great kick, would get eaten alive by big defenders in 1 on 1's, and doesn't have natural forward line nous such as knowing how to time leads, where to lead, where to position yourself etc.

He'll eventually develop into a good ruckman no doubt, but he is a pure ruckman, that's how I justify that he won't see much game time on 2008.

Having seen him quite a bit at U18 level, I have said all along he won't get great exposure when he's drafted, because he's too undersized for the ruck, and he has no natural talent as a forward.

Terrible kicking action. His strides are too long, meaning he's unbalanced, drops the ball with a bent arm meaning it's unbalanced on release, and he drops the ball from way too far up leaving more time for the ball to be varied in it's flight and on impact.

Because he drops the ball from too high, and his strides are long, it becomes a situation like when you stand too far away from a golf ball and you have to reach for it with the club, leading to hooks and slices, it's the exact same with kicking.

This isn't just going by this picture, this is having watched him play on numerous occassions. He's slow on the lead, not a great kick, would get eaten alive by big defenders in 1 on 1's, and doesn't have natural forward line nous such as knowing how to time leads, where to lead, where to position yourself etc.

He'll eventually develop into a good ruckman no doubt, but he is a pure ruckman, that's how I justify that he won't see much game time on 2008.

Beautiful! Music to my ears! Carlton can go **** themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Winter from the Lost Boys.
alex02b.jpg

Daniel Harris
73330871.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back