AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Not concerned overly about work! Some dollars from footyand don't need to worry about working!! Played highest level in nsw so I'd be worth $

You are not going to earn a living off footy in Mackay, no-one will. So a good job is the best help we can offer. We will not tell you want you want to hear just to get you signed up then not deliver. Beware of anyone making promises they cannot honour, we have seen it all before in Mackay.

Moving to Mackay to look for work possibly soon, do clubs in the Mackay comp help find work?
I don't play footy for money, but do clubs pay players?
Would certainly help with the no job situation!!

Cheers
Give the guys over at the swans a call they are a well run club.

Moving to Mackay to look for work possibly soon, do clubs in the Mackay comp help find work?
I don't play footy for money, but do clubs pay players?
Would certainly help with the no job situation!!

Cheers

Magpies major sponsor is Skilled Recruitment whom make it a priorty to find recruits employment & the club also assist with accomodation, infact one of the players has a couple of spare rooms in town looking for a boarder.

Send me a private message if you want any more details.

G'day guys, just wondering when the season proper starts up there? And if there is a fixture out yet?
Hope everything has dried out up there for you all!
Cheers
Fridge

Rumours suggest some more magpies leaving the nest - the " desire " down there not quite right?

You seem to here, or start, lots of rumours re Magpie players leaving.
How about you put some names next to these rumours?

On the limited nights that l've trained there has been a new player each time & the few that have departed is due to leaving town or work commitments not to other clubs as you keep stating.l
l think your basing your rumours from booze talk at nightclubs.

l'd worry about my own club if l was you, Saints last two assistant Coaches have moved on for obvious reasons.

Seen a copy of the fixture option 1 & 2 tonight, there of there **** if they think that's ok.

Yeah you have to wander what the Leuge is thinking sometimes when doing the fixture.

l need to look it at to see how many games l'll miss mid season when l head O.S for a month, hopefully only a few due to the many byes there is!

Seen a copy of the fixture option 1 & 2 tonight, there of there **** if they think that's ok.

Yeah you have to wander what the League is thinking sometimes when doing the fixture.

l need to look it at to see how many games l'll miss mid season when l head O.S for a month, hopefully only a few due to the many byes there is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to here, or start, lots of rumours re Magpie players leaving.
How about you put some names next to these rumours?

On the limited nights that l've trained there has been a new player each time & the few that have departed is due to leaving town or work commitments not to other clubs as you keep stating.l
l think your basing your rumours from booze talk at nightclubs.

l'd worry about my own club if l was you, Saints last two assistant Coaches have moved on for obvious reasons.
Who are the assistant coaches that have moved on Burning Desire? They should be ok now that penguin is the coach !!! assistant coach l mean. (lol)

The fixture will be of 19 rounds with 3 bye's, it will start the week after easter.

Plus a bye, except selected players, for Rep footy Queens Birthday Weekeend, Rocky in Rocky.

Also a bye on the Saturday following the Anzac day (Thursday) City v Country game played as a curtain raiser to the Suns v Lions reserves (NEAFL) game at Harrup Park.

If you look at the 2013 AFL Mackay clearances 2 things stand out. Penguin and the saints are recruiting plenty, and magpies have a couple changing their stripes.

The 2 Port Curtis based clubs from our comp are heading up for the Lightning this year (the Rocky/Yeppoon clubs are in their own carnival). I'd expect BITS to progress against Curra and Moranbah (and give the whole thing a shake, they tend to travel to these events with a strong side), bit tougher for Gladstone against the home side and the Magpies. Can't help you with much regarding playing stocks given we've heard very little on that front.

Other pools are Thuringowa/Hawks/Bakers and Hermit Park/North Mackay/Swans

Hawks and Swans had a good hit out yesterday at bakers creek in very warm conditions. Both sides had a lot of there senior players missing but was a good hit out before next weekends pre-season carnival and the season starting after easter.
Northern Beaches Magpies played the Rocky Panthers i think, not sure how that game went and North Mackay had a hit out against the Glenmore Bulls.

As long as we are talking about unsigned recruits, I heard the captain of magpies is training in tas and is bringing Bernie dockers players ova, 2 blokes commited to 10 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back