AFL R5

Remove this Banner Ad

10 Units on Freo -6.5, Essendon -20.50 (Multi paying $2.40)
0.5 units on Pies, Freo, Port, Gold Coast -21.5, Bulldogs -11.5 (Multi paying $21.97)
0.5 Units Brisbane paying $4.35

some absolutely ripping odds this week. loving

rich -23.5 1.90
40+ 3
60+ 6.50

freo -5.5 1.90
-39.5 7

essendon -39.5 1.90

adelaide -31.5 1.90
60+ 3.9

Geelong v hawthorn. If you're willing, either team under 15.5 is $2.70.

since 2009, the home and away results have looked like this:

gee:8pts
gee:1pt
gee:9pts
gee:2pts
gee:19pts
gee:7pts
gee:10pts.

Not a bad bet

I think the potential upset for the round, if there is going to be one would be GWS over adelaide.

I disagree i think Adelaide have found some form and havnt actually been that bad this year besides the late fadout to the swans which has happened every game. T.Lynch back who kicked 10 against them last time or against them not long ago.

GWS are without Mumford, Shaw and Hunt they seem to be losing a bit too much experience at once there.

Its certainly not a certainty but things point towards Adelaide especially with them at home and GWS travelling the last 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have just about finished my card for tomorrow night's AFL match.

Brisbane vs Richmond

2U – Under Bris/Rich 1st Half 89.5 @ $1.88 (Sportsbet)
1.5U – Richmond 2nd Half -13.5 @ $1.85 (Bet365)
1.5U – Brisbane Under 78.5 @ $1.90 (Bet365)
0.5U – Brisbane 0 – 60 Match Points @ $4.20 (Sportsbet)
0.25U – Brisbane 0 – 50 Match Points @ $9.50 (Sportsbet)
0.15U – HT/FT: Brisbane/Richmond @ $11 (Luxbet – Restricted)

Disclaimer: I am increasing my stakes substantially this weekend to reflect my increase in bank roll over the last few weeks. In the past, every time I have increased it, I have had a losing weekend. Have changed strategy this time round by betting on what I see as value as opposed to betting to hope I have a winning week. I am betting in terms of Units, cause I can't bear to think of the amount of cash I have placed on same of these bets...

Must win game for the tiges, if they don't come out snarling tomorrow night against a bottom 3 side then they might as well pack it in

Richmond -21.5

Richmond HT/FT

Few bets on the hawks cats game

Either team by 24.5 pts or less @ $1.75

Hawks/Geelong HT/FT @ $7

Over the past 11 games, Geelong has won when trailing at half time 6 times, maybe also worth a small bet if the hawks are leading at half time

Hawks/Geelong HT/FT @ $7

Over the past 11 games, Geelong has won when trailing at half time 6 times, maybe also worth a small bet if the hawks are leading at half time

where did you get the 24.5 under bet at?

do we think the tigers can keep thelions to under 78.5 points?

do we think the tigers can keep thelions to under 78.5 points?
Not so much whether the Tigers can keep the Lions Under.
More like any chance of the Lions going Over?

Wouldn't have thought so with 1 A-Grade Midfielder (Rockliff), 2 B-Grade Midfielders (Redden, Moloney), 1 B-Grade Half-Backer (Adcock) & 1 C-Grade Forward (Brown) & a bunch of youngsters/rookies.

Hawks/Geelong HT/FT @ $7

Nice bets but you can get Either Team by 24.5 Pts or Less @ ~$1.80+
You do need to have accounts with different bookies and play around with the staking but it shouldn't be too hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back